Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can any one get me a few copys just let me know how much $$ with the shipping it's hard to get out here on the west coast thanks........

·
Registered
328 Posts
there are shops in: if you near any of these let me know and i will post the rest of the info on the shop

Huntington Beach
Whittier
Lancaster
Anaheim
Chatsworth
Ontario
Bakersfield
Santa Ana

if you have a previous FSC they have a listing of shops they send the magazines to, you can pick them up there usually free.

also if you have a shop nearby you can have them contact www.fscmag.com or call 714-444-2426 x121 to become an authorized dealer, for $99 per year then you have a local place to pick one up at.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bob thanks for the help i just called over there to promedia and they are going to send a few out to me.Scott was kind enough to do a feature on my ride this month so I get some free copys to hand out.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Pick up your own at the Cordova Race you are coming to spectate at! they have boxes, or just get a membership as you'll be racing S/S there one day!

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
If I can't compete with the Outlaw guys I will go to the NSCA.. If I can't compete with the NSCA guys I will race PRO.. << Just like everyone else.. :-D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts