Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
That's easy.. Yellow.. :D

I will ask Maria when I talk to her in a little while.. She does the skiing and snowboard thing.. I like the fireplace personally..

·
Registered
811 Posts
It depends on how sensitive to light you are. I have a set with dark shade for the bright sunny days. At night you either want a really light amber or clear. It get's really fricken dark at some of these places and I can't see crap with the tinted goggles. If you don't have problems with light, you can get a lighter color and use it day and night.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jack is going on a youth ski/snowboarding trip. I think they are (pretty much) restricted to daytime.
I'm thinking amber, but have no experience to draw from. :oops:

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Maria says the same thing as Derty said. It all depends on the conditions and time of day or amount of sun that day. Sometimes its just preference for the person.. Wish I could be more help but Im into summer things like sitting in front of the sun.. :D

·
Registered
811 Posts
Get him some goggles and then buy the opposite replacement lens for it. Brands like Oakley have models that allow you to swap out lenses pretty easy. That would be the best of both worlds if you didn't feel like getting one or the other pair. Does he have a preference as to the shade of his sunglasses? You might want to start there. Just know that night skiing is a pain without lighter to no tint.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Monty Mikho said:
MamaJAMA said:
Monty Mikho said:
OK I like snow but I hate cold weather.. :-D
...and you live...where??? :smt102
Michigan :evil: Maria will finish school in a few years and Im off to Pheonix.. :D
Yeah, Monty, but she's worth it.

·
Registered
13,160 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
Maria says the same thing as Derty said. It all depends on the conditions and time of day or amount of sun that day. Sometimes its just preference for the person.. Wish I could be more help but Im into summer things like sitting in front of the sun.. :D
and make love :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts