Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just throwing this out there for anyone that may be interested. It seems like there's quite a few business owners & self-employed people on this site.

I do business cards for reasonable rates.

Full-color, single or double-sided, on 14-point card stock(not the cheap, flimsy stuff a lot of places offer) with a glossy UV coating. Printed on a professional offset printer. The price includes a custom design using your logos/pictures/etc.

250 cards - $85 shipped
500 cards - $95 shipped
1000 cards - $105 shipped
2500 cards - $130 shipped

Here's a few examples of cards I've done. I can do anything from simple, clean layouts, to more intricate designs that include graphics and photos:

PM me or e-mail me at dsbconsulting (at) gmail.com. Thanks.

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also, I can do other print media as well. Flyers, door hangers, banners, posters, professional photo printing, etc. PM for details on any of this as well.

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, full color on one or both sides(your choice) for that price. The price includes me designing it as well(using whatever you provide...logos, photos, etc). I'll do 2 proofs for free with this price...Meaning I send you one, if you want changes made I'll change it and send a second proof for free. After that, there's a small fee for further proofs(I can't deal with someone that can't make up the mind ;) )

·
Under Construction
4,026 Posts
Hmmm, sounds like a deal. Ill think it over on the design and get with ya also.

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Any issues making cards (duplicating) that were made by someone else?
Yes, the design is still technically their intellectual property...So I can run into copyright infringement issue.

However, if you own the rights to the design/images and can send me a high res file of the design, I can have the cards printed for you.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Just recieved my business cards from Dave,, EXCELLENT work. Used my logo, then he designed all information on back of card to perfection. Thanks!:smt023

1 - 11 of 11 Posts