Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I KNOW its not ideal but with a current change in dress code there arent any other options. Looking for something comfortable for my Sig938. What do you guys reocmmend?

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Is pocket carry an option? I don't find anything at all comfortable about ankle carry, so just throwing out options. My 938 is tight in jeans pockets, but fits nicely in slacks with a pocket holster. I work in a suit and tie environment, and have always found pocket carry to work the best if I can't carry OWB and cover with my jacket.

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've never carried in pocket so it could be an option. Not really sure. This particular job (pt at night) doesnt require slacks but does require specific shirts tucked in that dont allow IWB. I normally work in business casual dress during the day but dont carry when im inside my clients meeting with them. I leave the weapon on the car. The new job is a little different...

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Drop it in your pocket and see what you think. I carried my P238 in my pocket every day four 5 years at work and nobody was the wiser!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts