Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So a friend needs some advise on what to do.
Married, one girl 15, two twins boys 10.
She's in charge of EVERYTHING.
They continue not to get along, he's stressed out so hits the bar everynight, spends $60 a day on booze.
6 months ago has a heart attack, they replace a valve, he's a new man.
Stress on the marriage and he's back to drinking again, he's gained 50 lbs in the last 6 months,
New Years Resolution, he's tired of drinking, he's tired of her in control of everything, he told her he's
taking his balls back outta her purse and is going to do all financials moving forward.
She tells him to fuck off, no he's not, so now the fight is on.
He figures he's pretty much fucks no matter what he does, looking for advise.
I couldn't help him because I was laughing too hard. I think he fucked up a very long time ago.

·
Registered
4,339 Posts
seek professional help if he cares if not just keep on same path stress will be better just working his no good ass off to pay the child support now who in their right mind would put a drunk in charge

·
Registered
519 Posts
Dude 1)stop the drinking 2)Go to gym and get a six pak.Do a body transformation.You will look great feel great.Then reevaluate stuff.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
He's thinking the same thing, just keep doing what he's doing but keep pulling the cash per day and hide it someplace so when she does file, he'll at least have a little something to get an apartment.
He figures divorce is going to be worse for him, so he's thinking about kissing ass for the next 10 years.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
$60.00 a day will pay most child support. Just file for divorce. It wouldn’t be long before she would be someone else’s problem. 10 years max.

·
Registered
16,906 Posts
He figures divorce is going to be worse for him, so he's thinking about kissing ass for the next 10 years.
nothing is worth having to live like that. divorce is the best thing i did, ive never been happier.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
He seems to think he'll have to make her car payment, house payment, insurances, plus $200 a week in child support.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Women suck! Half the money, and all the pussy. Looks like she has 100% of both! I have a 12" wood chipper, and a lake across the street, maybe we can help? I divorced mine, and she changed her attitude almost immediately. Asked me to stay(I moved to the spare bedroom) and help her with keeping the house, and it's been the best 5 years of our relationship. Yep, never moved, and NOW my money is my money. I told her, if you want the house then YOU pay for it. Not saying I don't help, but she has way less CONTROL of me and what I do now! No kids involved though.
It's amazing how many people are going through divorce right now, really a sign of the times! I know of @ least 5 couples going through it right now.
Get out of the bar, and spend some time with your kids, dude!!! That may be a good start!

·
Registered
16,906 Posts
Women suck! Half the money, and all the pussy. Looks like she has 100% of both! I have a 12" wood chipper, and a lake across the street, maybe we can help? I divorced mine, and she changed her attitude almost immediately. Asked me to stay(I moved to the spare bedroom) and help her with keeping the house, and it's been the best 5 years of our relationship. Yep, never moved, and NOW my money is my money. I told her, if you want the house then YOU pay for it. Not saying I don't help, but she has way less CONTROL of me and what I do now! No kids involved though.
It's amazing how many people are going through divorce right now, really a sign of the times! I know of @ least 5 couples going through it right now.
Get out of the bar, and spend some time with your kids, dude!!! That may be a good start!
tell me youre still banging her. this would be ideal. lol

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
any property or money he can move to a family members name by 'selling' said property
or buying..'something' will save his butt some..
property has to be in his name only, for him to sell, if there is a title...Racecar for instance..
his life will be over financially as the Women own the court system in 90% of divorces..

Once a divorce starts ..her attorney will do a blanket search for anything in 'his' name..bank accounts..
safety deposit boxes..etc..
they are "very" efficeint in findings things in his name..

·
Registered
16,906 Posts
any property or money he can move to a family members name by 'selling' said property
or buying..'something' will save his butt some..
property has to be in his name only, for him to sell, if there is a title...Racecar for instance..
his life will be over financially as the Women own the court system in 90% of divorces..

Once a divorce starts ..her attorney will do a blanket search for anything in 'his' name..bank accounts..
safety deposit boxes..etc..
they are "very" efficeint in findings things in his name..
the lawyers go back 2 years, so selling your car to a buddy today doesnt work

·
Registered
245 Posts
He seems to think he'll have to make her car payment, house payment, insurances, plus $200 a week in child support.
He's probably right; given his situation, he'll be taken to the cleaners. Maybe he should lay off the finances and get his life back in order. She'd be crazy to let him handle the finances considering he's spent at least 12 months (from your story) getting trashed at the bar every night.

Seriously, the finances are probably the only thing keeping his family together at this point...you know, the ability to pay for food, house, and bills. Why turn over that one stable part of the relationship to an unstable person who's acted irresponsibly for the last year? First, he should seek counselling for himself, and second, marriage counselling (that is, if he wants to save his marriage).

·
Registered
17,089 Posts
Dude 1)stop the drinking 2)Go to gym and get a six pak.Do a body transformation.You will look great feel great.Then reevaluate stuff.
Best advise you will get on YB.

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
How can she be in charge of everything if he spends $60 a day on booze ? You're talking 300 a week and 1200 a month, how the hell can they afford anything else.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts