Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Godspeed TK!
8,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As my good luck(pun intended) would have it....I was not gonna be able to run @ the ybnats this year(hurt new motor):(-then I got an offer I couldnt refuse on an engine(Thanks Frank Fulbrook!!).
Well I get the engine in my garage only to notice my car is leaning a little funny-found a slice in one of my tires:sad:.

Anyone that has a set of 3754X's without a bunch of passes on them-for sale...let me know

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
79 Posts
As my good luck(pun intended) would have it....I was not gonna be able to run @ the ybnats this year(hurt new motor):(-then I got an offer I couldnt refuse on an engine(Thanks Frank Fulbrook!!).
Well I get the engine in my garage only to notice my car is leaning a little funny-found a slice in one of my tires:sad:.

Anyone that has a set of 3754X's without a bunch of passes on them-for sale...let me know

Thanks!!!
I have a pair.
Will be arriving Thursday for the Nats.

·
Registered
639 Posts
summit

·
Registered
370 Posts
the mickey trailer will be there mounting all day ....find someone getting new ones and make the deal before they pull them off.
they wont give them to you. only give them back to the owner or scrap them

·
Registered
491 Posts
Todd Geisler should be back from vacation soon and I know he took his off, I can check and see if he still has them.

·
Godspeed TK!
8,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a set with 10 passes on them lined up to get this week(hopefully)...if not I have another set from someone local with minimal passes.
Thanks for the responces & PM's!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts