Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a good machine shop in Va. Prefer a small biz but large is ok. Just like keeping the little man alive! If I have to I would be willing to go to northern NC.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Seidle Motorsports 1-276-4412
Very smart guy , he is reasonable on prices also, great customer service, tell him Mike sent ya.

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Call Llyod at Springfield Custom Machine: 703-339-4090

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Billy Albert 276-686-8964 is the best

·
Registered
1,622 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Lloyd at Springfield is great to work with and does top notch work...

If you are looking for someone closer to North Carolina you can try Kevin Blank at 434-374-2188.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I live in Newport News Va!! I was gonna drive back to Ky and get my guy to do the work but man 700 miles is a long way for some machine work. I will give these people a call thanks alot fellas.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Lloyd at Springfield is great to work with and does top notch work...

If you are looking for someone closer to North Carolina you can try Kevin Blank at 434-374-2188.
At the shop Lloyd works at there is also a very well known head porter by the name of Curtis Boggs. They do good work there!

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
I live in gloucester and Billy is 300 miles away and worth every mile.I have a nitrous engine with 4 stages and way over 100 runs and still going strong with zero problems.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Performance Counts in farmville Va. Nice guys to deal with, fair, honest and get the job done. Small shop but have lots of awards from over the years.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Lee edwards in calverton 540-788-4210
ex prostock racer... dyno, still builds big motors as well and a lot of smaller local motors too. Only a few guys and he does most work himself. Can do anything

1 - 16 of 16 Posts