Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a Camaro which i sold and bought a Chevelle and went from two waste gates to a single 60MM JGS waste gate and i can't remember how i ran the lines? I have a tank in the trunk using a 3 port mac valve and i think i have it hooked up wrong. Air supply going to port one on mac valve and air coming off port 2 going to top of waste gate and port 3 on mac valve left open. The bottom port going into cold pipe coming off throttle body. Someone set me straight!

Thanks Bill

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I had a Camaro which i sold and bought a Chevelle and went from two waste gates to a single 60MM JGS waste gate and i can't remember how i ran the lines? I have a tank in the trunk using a 3 port mac valve and i think i have it hooked up wrong. Air supply going to port one on mac valve and air coming off port 2 going to top of waste gate and port 3 on mac valve left open. The bottom port going into cold pipe coming off throttle body. Someone set me straight!

Thanks Bill
Forgot to mention the 100 PSI is on a tee fitting going into the top port of the gate as well.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Bottom of wastegate (closest to valve) goes to compressor cover. Mac 2 to turbo, mac 1 to bottle. The mac 1 port should be plugged if you try and blow through it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts