Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 495 Posts

·
In the shop with my Vette
4,997 Posts
Those headers aren't fair... but I did suggest John just do that kind of header, right through the hood.

Careful with suggesting that Chris. There are more than enough people around here who are redneck enough to do that to their car.

·
Wild Addiction
2,294 Posts
I would hate doing the lash between rounds with those headers. Hot and in the way!

its not as bad as you think we run alky and they cool off in about 20 min,....we check them before we go and normally we only make 1 pull unless there is a pull off then 2, then its back to the shop

·
Registered
3,011 Posts

·
Throttle's Performance
1,867 Posts

·
All motor wannabe
5,903 Posts
Gary rohe did these for a 68 camaro. I guess 68 camaro and fox mustangs fit pretty well Together as only 1 tube had to be changed.

·
Registered
7,210 Posts
↑↑↑↑ those are nice and when you get old and need to slow down/put a ford engine in it and you will have nice headers tohang in office

·
Registered
164 Posts
Honestly John, who's gonna have the balls to show-off their welding and fabrication skills to you? I'm pretty proud with how I snake (user friendly, no-compromises) "RB" engine headers thru an A-bodies shock towers and torsion bars but... Beyond 'fun' replies I doubt you'll see very many because people are modest. Just like anything else that's made I've seen some not pretty but quite effective, some pretty and quite ineffective and few that have had both traits. Without being vague if I were you I'd 'throw-together' something 'cheap' and home-built modeled with all-considerations of course. Then if you find your combo needs more/less torque you could scale some "expensive" ones accordingly. I hope this helps you think, if nothing else BUMP.

1 - 20 of 495 Posts