Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,540 Posts
I got a 10 year old craftsman rider with a 42 inch deck.. Needs a wheel bushing and some air in the tires.. 150 bucks come get it..

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
John...I have a 23hp, 46in cut that is about 2.5 years old. I will be selling it in the next few weeks because I am buying a tractor with a loader and such. Its pretty clean, 2 sets of blades and extra filters/oil/etc. If you can wait about 2 weeks (maybe less), I will give you a good deal on it. I think it just turned 100hrs this weekend. I use it to cut 2 acres of new grass.

I'm in Almont, MI.

·
PowdercoatBill
9,379 Posts
John...I have a 23hp, 46in cut that is about 2.5 years old. I will be selling it in the next few weeks because I am buying a tractor with a loader and such. Its pretty clean, 2 sets of blades and extra filters/oil/etc. If you can wait about 2 weeks (maybe less), I will give you a good deal on it. I think it just turned 100hrs this weekend. I use it to cut 2 acres of new grass.

I'm in Almont, MI.
John: Go to Ricks place. You can by a car, an engine, some spare parts and a riding mower! :p
Rick, do you hold on to anything?:p:p

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
John: Go to Ricks place. You can by a car, an engine, some spare parts and a riding mower! :p
Rick, do you hold on to anything?:p:p
Not really....LOL I like "stuff", but cant afford it all. So I have "some" for a while, then sell that and get "more" :p

Seriously, I bought this new at TSC with the intention of keeping it. I shopped quite a bit before I bought one. Actually, I bought it before I put my yard in and it just sat until I got everything planted. Fact is: I hate cutting grass. Although this is a good mower, it takes me too long (impatient person) to cut my 2 acres. Also, snowblowing a 580ft driveway sucks! So, I am getting a bigger/faster tractor that has more gadgets.

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
Pics

John - I deleted the PM with your email. Here are the pics of my tractor. A little dirty, I didnt have time to clean it up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts