Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
its a 331 sbf with 2 66mm turbos and it weighs 3300 with me in it...i live in western nc....
1600 hp might be tough with turbos that small. I had turbonetics 66's on a 346 cube LS1 and went as fast as 161 at 3450 lbs on 22 lbs of boost. I guess that's in the 1100 hp range but I just don't see it picking up another 500 hp because you're really getting out of the turbos efficiency range if you start going up too high in the boost.

Sounds like a sweet combo though!

Here was a pic of mine:

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
I just wanted to make sure you you wasn't in Glide range. Street driver or pure weekend only race car?

Ton of good 400 builders, you couldn't go wrong: hutch,kilgore,CK perf, myself, frizzo, mikes transmision, ATF, rossler,coan. i could go on forever. With this list, i'm glad I build converters too.
Mike (Mr. Ridings Automatics above) is a modest guy but he really knows his stuff when it comes to th400s (and countless other trans as well). Hutch is another stellar choice as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.