Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
While searching for Wiseco memorabilia around the plant for our 70th Anniversary and the upcoming Indy Show, we came across some NOS Wiseco "Big Blocks". These were hiding in the apparel cage unbeknownst to anyone here. Deep below some old T-shirts and Sweatshirts, there were two KZ blocks and one GS block, new in the boxes, unopened. :supz:

Pretty cool to find these buried away back there. The newpaper packing is from 2004, and parts were discontinued after the supplier closed up shop and wouldn't sell the dies.:confused:

·
Registered
5,032 Posts
Vic are they going to be for sale or on display????

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Mike,
I am trying to get them to display them, we just found them this morning. They don't "exist" in inventory. Probably were supposed to be scrapped and never did. I keep saying we need to make them again or a billet version. I think these three have a home already....

·
Registered
5,032 Posts
Hey Mike,
I am trying to get them to display them, we just found them this morning. They don't "exist" in inventory. Probably were supposed to be scrapped and never did. I keep saying we need to make them again or a billet version. I think these three have a home already....
My buddy would give his right nut for the KZ stuff!!!! lol.

·
Registered
3,011 Posts
There's some local turbo bikes that would probably love to have those blocks!

·
Registered
5,032 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts