Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
"Darkness"
4,942 Posts
I dont think the pontiac expected the nova to leave off the tree.

·
Tony McKellar
4,812 Posts
He was sleeping too,got to be on your A game when you spot someone the move

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,921 Posts
damn..if home boy didn't decide to fall asleep at the line and then wake up an eat breakfest before he left he would have got him..lol

·
Registered
22 Posts
if you look at that nova good its no more than a prostock also

:rolleyes:duh if you look at the nova,shut the phuck up bolla,same bolla that sucks vmp's dick.Put your phucking glasses on and look again at the starting line idiot.That nova aint as light as you think,believe me.i bet if your dumbass was there you would have lost all your money and your bracket car.:smt089
Bend
Over
Little
Lippy
Ass

·
Registered
535 Posts
:rolleyes:duh if you look at the nova,shut the phuck up bolla,same bolla that sucks vmp's dick.Put your phucking glasses on and look again at the starting line idiot.That nova aint as light as you think,believe me.i bet if your dumbass was there you would have lost all your money and your bracket car.:smt089
Bend
Over
Little
Lippy
Ass

I was there and was asked to stand in for j.c. who broke with my as you put it (bracket car)

·
Registered
977 Posts
damn..if home boy didn't decide to fall asleep at the line and then wake up an eat breakfest before he left he would have got him..lol
Yeah and IF your aunt had balls she'd be your uncle... That's racin! Congrats to VA Slim.

·
Registered
24 Posts
thats cool jreed 1978 not many people want to say nice job they like just putting people down....as for bolla i dont remember you being asked to run against him and what kind of car do you have....and to answer the rumer that slims car is super light if 2750lbs is light then i guess you are right...the thunderwolf just under estimated slims car like many do it was a good race fun to watch as simple as that

·
Registered
146 Posts
thats cool jreed 1978 not many people want to say nice job they like just putting people down....as for bolla i dont remember you being asked to run against him and what kind of car do you have....and to answer the rumer that slims car is super light if 2750lbs is light then i guess you are right...the thunderwolf just under estimated slims car like many do it was a good race fun to watch as simple as that
To end all this shit. Slims car is a c/m tube car, all light weight brakes, carbon fiber tubs w/ carpet to hide it. The car has a steel body (1 week of gutting with plasma cutter ) with fiberglass hood, and trunk, was going to change doors to glass last year. The car is 2219 w/o Bobby. This car was built just like the well known T/S "ANIMAL" NOVA. I have known SLIM for years. Wickedchevelle ? don't know you , but bolla is on youtube about 12 times grudge running one of them with me , with his old car at house of hook. $10,000 of my money gone, He's only guy we can get to come from your area to ny or nj to run , but did hear of some young buck that was grudge racing down south from richmond area with radial chevelle , but :WGAF. Bolla see you sold your old car too MIAMI JAY saw it go 7 teen on light tune at ATCO few weeks ago, guess you f*cked us but thats racing. Bring new car to NTN you get back tire and I will clear you :tonqe:. Times has changed ;) .

1 - 20 of 26 Posts