Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
16,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of the central arguments against restarting the NBA season was the momentum social justice reform had gained in the United States. Playing basketball would theoretically provide a distraction for a nation whose focus should be on combatting both systemic racism WHAT RACISM...THE ONLY RACISM I SEE IS FROM THE LEFT AND VIOLENT BLACK THUGS...LOOK TO CHICAGO MSM!!!) and the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, and a number of players were reportedly uneasy about being part of such a distraction. Were the NBA to resume play under the circumstances, it would have to use its platform in the name of social change in order to satisfy those players. Fortunately, the NBA has taken significant steps in that arena. On Saturday, it was reported that players will be able to include social justice messages on the backs of their jerseys at Disney. That decision, while powerful, puts the onus on players. The league itself needed to send a message of solidarity, and is doing so with its latest decision. According to ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski, Zach Lowe and Ramona Shelburne, the league plans to paint "Black Lives Matter" on both sidelines on all three of the courts they will be using at Disney's Wide World of Sports Complex.

(Excerpt) Read more at cbssports.com ...

·
Registered
326 Posts
This seems like a crazy fuckin question to ask, but do KKK guys watch NBA games? I could be wrong, but I don't think that the fuckin racist MAGA mother fuckers watch NBA games either. The OP has made no secrete of the fact he hates black Americans because Black Americans are better than the OP, especially the brave Black Americans serving in the military, Therefore, I don't think the OP watches NBA games either so why in the fuck does he care about Black Lives Matter messages being displayed at NBA games?

·
Registered
129 Posts
It must be awful to be a person that apparently has to be forced upon the general public to like.

·
Registered
16,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This seems like a crazy fuckin question to ask, but do KKK guys watch NBA games? I could be wrong, but I don't think that the fuckin racist MAGA mother fuckers watch NBA games either. The OP has made no secrete of the fact he hates black Americans because Black Americans are better than the OP, especially the brave Black Americans serving in the military, Therefore, I don't think the OP watches NBA games either so why in the fuck does he care about Black Lives Matter messages being displayed at NBA games?
Better ask the DemonRAT about the KKK Klanfest of the 1920's....Look at all those DemonRATS!

·
Registered
34,867 Posts
One of the central arguments against restarting the NBA season was the momentum social justice reform had gained in the United States. Playing basketball would theoretically provide a distraction for a nation whose focus should be on combatting both systemic racism WHAT RACISM...THE ONLY RACISM I SEE IS FROM THE LEFT AND VIOLENT BLACK THUGS...LOOK TO CHICAGO MSM!!!) and the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, and a number of players were reportedly uneasy about being part of such a distraction. Were the NBA to resume play under the circumstances, it would have to use its platform in the name of social change in order to satisfy those players. Fortunately, the NBA has taken significant steps in that arena. On Saturday, it was reported that players will be able to include social justice messages on the backs of their jerseys at Disney. That decision, while powerful, puts the onus on players. The league itself needed to send a message of solidarity, and is doing so with its latest decision. According to ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski, Zach Lowe and Ramona Shelburne, the league plans to paint "Black Lives Matter" on both sidelines on all three of the courts they will be using at Disney's Wide World of Sports Complex.

(Excerpt) Read more at cbssports.com ...
It is really disgusting the NBA supporting BLM who is a terrorist communist group. No one should watch these radicals.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
106,207 Posts
Fuck the nba

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Lmao you are one stupid mother fucker. The Democrats LOVE dumbfucks like you. You are a perfect representation of their party. Now go fondle your mama and leave the adult convos to the adults you stupid inbred pos. Oh and go Fuck yourself

·
Registered
6,798 Posts
Disney just took a KNEE !

Disney is Pandering to BLM and will Pay and Pay to Infinity and Beyond

Disney is Begging and Paying BLM to Spare US

Disney qwns Parks, Resorts, Hotels, ABC, ESPN all will be going Down

Disney is pandering to Violent Mob and Alienating atleast 1/2 the Country , their LOSE?? :poop::alien::alien::poop::poop:

·
Registered
12,005 Posts
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

What a fuckin clown, stop making it easy to laugh at you, democrat faggot....

·
Registered
21,170 Posts

"hey... fuck you cracka!!"

·
Registered
12,005 Posts
Zero fucks given....I didnt watch the nba before and I wont watch it now....

Not because of BLM, not because I'm "racist"...but because it does not interest me....period.

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Let them. I see nothing wrong with blacks promoting blacks. Thankfully, I have the right to promote whites. It is that freedom that I enjoy.

I never thought about how nice it is to wake up white as I do now. Even as a kid growing up in Detroit amongst a sea of color, I never thought white was such a gift until BadBeamer led the way to true culture. My Polish heritage will lead the way. Thanks Nigga!

·
Registered
24,570 Posts
Lots of pandering going on. I see that Walmart is discontinuing it's All Lives Matter merchandise, and will only offer BLM merchandise. Gee, isn't that racist? Blacks always want separate, but equal. Impossible.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts