Yellow Bullet Forums banner

61 - 76 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
4,390 Posts
Maybe she appeared to have a weapon ?
It will be her word against his .
Regardless of his piss poor choices in life he was the victim of an active crime , a criminal was infringing on his rights. At that point said criminal should have lost her rights while opressing the rights of others.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
After re-reading he may get off. That statute is pretty liberal in its justification for shooting people.
9.41 is also included in the 9.42 statute and it is all kinda vague. Either way I live in Alabama and under Alabama law Nazi guy would be fucked.

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Yeah pretty much.Even in Texas he would be fucked.
He might get indicted in Texas do to political pressure but in Texas, property is property. The statute does give specifics on what kind of property or the value of the property. People have been killed for night time theft in Texas for things that are of less value than that Nazi flag. Like cassette tapes, CDs and change out of cars and whatnot.

My father was in law school when I was in high school. I got caught sneaking out and riding bikes at a sleepover one night. A few days later my father had copied some cases and news articles from the law library and he made me read them a couple times before having a talk with me. He knew we likely weren't out causing mischief but made sure I completely understood that I could easily be shot and killed for messing around on someone elses property late at night.

·
Registered
5,159 Posts
funny reading people complain about the guy flying his nazi flag but ok to fly all the others lolol ....instead of judging people on their beliefs maybe those same people should just worry about their own.

Reactions: gatsby1219

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
America fought Nazis in ww2.
Hitler killed people with white skin.
It's an oxymoron to have pride yet fly a nazi flag. Should be illegal to display nazi flags in America in the first place. After blm is deafted in war, well same thing. Illegal to fly.

·
Registered
27,647 Posts
America fought Nazis in ww2.
Hitler killed people with white skin.
It's an oxymoron to have pride yet fly a nazi flag. Should be illegal to display nazi flags in America in the first place. After blm is deafted in war, well same thing. Illegal to fly.
Illegals fly their flag everywhere. And no, I ain’t a nazi.

·
Titanium Member
10,845 Posts
Theres supposed to be room for everyone here.

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
SOOOOO,,,you must support flying ANTIFA flags, BLM flags , BLACK PANTHER flags,,, It's called Freedom of Speech dipshit ! read up on it ! ( some of us see it as TREASON )

Do I agree with the Nazi flag- NO,,,Do I agree he has the right to fly it on HIS property- YES

Do I think she should have been shot for STEALING his Property - YES !

Try to steal from my property,,,IF you happen to still be alive when my Dobermans get done with you,,I'll mercifully put you out of your misery and give you a Proper burial at my buddies Hog Farm.
Why would I support antifa they're basically a different flavor nazi. I'm also well aware of freedom of speech, but just because something is legal to do doesnt mean you're not a shitbag for doing it.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
A TON of Unions use the Communist raised fist as a symbol of their Union,
in the logo, in banners, campaign material, everything.

That raised fist is every bit as bad of a symbol as the Nazi flag,
it's ok for them, so it's ok for this Nazi flag guy.

61 - 76 of 76 Posts