·
Smart Ass Conservative
107,788 Posts
Needs to work on his aim .

Reactions: quick_8 and Dondon1

·
Registered
5,173 Posts
The flag thief should face charges of theft and trespassing and the shooter be charged accordingly. Nobody should fly that flag in the USA (but they have the right to).
The guy has the right I thought under your constitution to defend his property? The girl came on HIS property without consent, to steal something and therefore paid the price. It is his freedom of speak right to fly that flag and people need to go through the proper channels to have it removed, IF THAT CAN LEGALLY BE DONE! And not that it just hurts one's feelings either. Just because others don't agree with it doesn't mean it's not within HIS rights to have it. I DO NOT agree with all the BLM shit, but it's there right to wear those shirts.

Seeing as the people at the house probably knew the guy would freak out, and it was a planned effort (DARE) so was planned out by people before hand, I think EVERYONE at that party should be held as accompicess to "conspiracy to commit theft" and charged to the full extent of the law. Organizers of these riots should be held responsible as well. To bad some law enforcement officer, maybe that sheriff in Florida will, but they should go after EVERYONE involved and maybe they could charge them under the RICO statute even if they get off, or something similar. Maybe inciting a riot?? Shit needs to start shoulding that YES you have the right to PEACEFUL protest, but once the looting and rioting starts, shit gets real and many many charges will happen.

THEN do like the cop in Arizona and have a tent-city for these lefties to back in the sun. Oh and a criminal record for a while anyway.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
The guy has the right I thought under your constitution to defend his property? The girl came on HIS property without consent, to steal something and therefore paid the price. It is his freedom of speak right to fly that flag and people need to go through the proper channels to have it removed, IF THAT CAN LEGALLY BE DONE! And not that it just hurts one's feelings either. Just because others don't agree with it doesn't mean it's not within HIS rights to have it. I DO NOT agree with all the BLM shit, but it's there right to wear those shirts.

Seeing as the people at the house probably knew the guy would freak out, and it was a planned effort (DARE) so was planned out by people before hand, I think EVERYONE at that party should be held as accompicess to "conspiracy to commit theft" and charged to the full extent of the law. Organizers of these riots should be held responsible as well. To bad some law enforcement officer, maybe that sheriff in Florida will, but they should go after EVERYONE involved and maybe they could charge them under the RICO statute even if they get off, or something similar. Maybe inciting a riot?? Shit needs to start shoulding that YES you have the right to PEACEFUL protest, but once the looting and rioting starts, shit gets real and many many charges will happen.

THEN do like the cop in Arizona and have a tent-city for these lefties to back in the sun. Oh and a criminal record for a while anyway.
Yeah shooting somebody in the back for trying to steal a flag isn't even remotely legal anywhere in the USA.

·
Registered
4,390 Posts
Distasteful for flying that flag ?
In my opinion yes.
Does he have the right to do it ?
Yes.
Did the 26 year old adult have the right to trespass and steall it ?
NO.
Therefore i give zero fuck no only about her being shot but also support it. She committed a crime , he defended his property. If shit like this happened more often we would be a far better society of polite and honest people.

Some thru attrition and the rest thru getting smart.

·
Registered
3,854 Posts
I had some responsibilities and a sense of responsibility at 26 years of age. I guess now days you have to be at least 30 before you stop taking dares.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Distasteful for flying that flag ?
In my opinion yes.
Does he have the right to do it ?
Yes.
Did the 26 year old adult have the right to trespass and steall it ?
NO.
Therefore i give zero fuck no only about her being shot but also support it. She committed a crime , he defended his property. If shit like this happened more often we would be a far better society of polite and honest people.

Some thru attrition and the rest thru getting smart.
I’d never associate with anyone flying a Nazi flag. It seems a degenerate thief collided with a Nazi azzhole.

My view on the defense of property is as follows: Everything we own, we worked for, in essence trading part of our life in order to earn the means to purchase our property. Everything we own was paid for with part of our life. How much of our life must we let someone take from us, before we are allowed to defend it?

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
My view on the defense of property is as follows: Everything we own, we worked for, in essence trading part of our life in order to earn the means to purchase our property. Everything we own was paid for with part of our life. How much of our life must we let someone take from us, before we are allowed to defend it?
Very logical view IMO.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts