Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
That would be awesome. Disobey the chain of command. Make ships movements public. Tell the entire world that your ship is vulnerable to attack and the entire military is weakened as a result and not get in any trouble for it.

Sounds logical.

He was a dumbfuck and should have been fired.

·
Registered
13,823 Posts
good thing he isn't in charge of some nuke silo's. This makes you wonder who reccommended him to be skipper of a carrier? Talk about bad judgement, damn. They should be the next to retire after some forensic analysis of what they been doing.

·
Idiot Savant
163,716 Posts
That would be awesome. Disobey the chain of command. Make ships movements public. Tell the entire world that your ship is vulnerable to attack and the entire military is weakened as a result and not get in any trouble for it.

Sounds logical.

He was a dumbfuck and should have been fired.
PI hooker know more about ship's movement than anyone on the crew does.

I think he stood up for his crew against the two Admirals on the boat that stopped him from doing what he should have done. His crew thinks the same thing.

·
Idiot Savant
163,716 Posts
good thing he isn't in charge of some nuke silo's. This makes you wonder who reccommended him to be skipper of a carrier? Talk about bad judgement, damn. They should be the next to retire after some forensic analysis of what they been doing.
Note that the Navy didn't fire him. The civilians fired him.

·
Long Live The King
100,186 Posts
Trump discussed his record/file yesterday evening. Seems the guy was a pretty damn sharp individual, from a heilo pilot to F-18's and then on to study nuclear engineering.

As Trump said last night ( paraphrase) " I don't think he should be judged on one email. Everyone has a bad day and sometimes a bad week, ...... "

Now maybe you know more about his situation than Trump does ....

·
Registered
21,740 Posts
Trump discussed his record/file yesterday evening. Seems the guy was a pretty damn sharp individual, from a heilo pilot to F-18's and then on to study nuclear engineering.

As Trump said last night ( paraphrase) " I don't think he should be judged on one email. Everyone has a bad day and sometimes a bad week, ...... "

whatever trump does about it, is Trumps decision...…..he is the Commander in chief...…...it will not change the fact that the guy fucked up...…. there will be subtle bits of language in his future fitness reports, that will ultimately tank his career

·
Registered
15,672 Posts
forced to resign by the commander in cheif?

thank you president trump for supporting our heros!
WTF do you mean " supporting our heros " AJ, I LOVE COCK , Bitch Tits,ect You live in Canada. The only way he is one of your heros is if the state of Florida dropped the kid fondling charges and you moved back

·
Long Live The King
100,186 Posts
whatever trump does about it, is Trumps decision...…..he is the Commander in chief...…...it will not change the fact that the guy fucked up...…. there will be subtle bits of language in his future fitness reports, that will ultimately tank his career
I just got off the phone with such a guy (discussing this situation) ..... He's my Uncle. Was XO on the Kitty Hawk during the 1973 race riot. Even with "subtle bits of language in his fitness report" he was still promoted to be CO at NSA Naples (Naples Italy) '77- '81. Those subtle bits of language did cost him getting promoted to Admiral.

(He was also the first Naval aviator to fly his F-8 Crusader over downtown Hanoi. 18 hours later he was in the Pentagon with JFK and the top military brass discussing his recon-pics. Years later he became the Lt. Commander of that same squadron, VFP-63 )

·
Registered
21,740 Posts
I just got off the phone with such a guy (discussing this situation) ..... He's my Uncle. Was XO on the Kitty Hawk during the 1973 race riot. Even with "subtle bits of language in his fitness report" he was still promoted to be CO at NSA Naples (Naples Italy) '77- '81. Those subtle bits of language did cost him getting promoted to Admiral.

(He was also the first Naval aviator to fly his F-8 Crusader over downtown Hanoi. 18 hours later he was in the Pentagon with JFK and the top military brass discussing his recon-pics. Years later he became the Lt. Commander of that same squadron, VFP-63 )
the captain is headed for an earlier than normal retirement, after an illustrious career commanding a desk somewhere.

·
Registered
13,823 Posts

I have little doubt the guy was supersmart - he had to have been extraordinary at the highest level of competance to become a Captain of a Carrier - but his JUDGEMENT sucked! he sent the suicide note to his hometown newspaper for chrissake! He wouldn't have been judged at all if he just kept his mouth shut and acted - you know, like what you piss and moan about trump doing - being an adult in the room.

·
Registered
8,372 Posts
WTF do you mean " supporting our heros " AJ, I LOVE COCK , Bitch Tits,ect You live in Canada. The only way he is one of your heros is if the state of Florida dropped the kid fondling charges and you moved back
Hey Dom, that's a different guy.....DDavidson is AJ IIRC

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Don't know that I fully agree, the capt did something wrong regardless of his good intentions...do you think he should go back to his command like nothing ever happened?
not like nothing ever happened he could go back but still be reprimanded

1 - 20 of 105 Posts