Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in the Dallas, TX area on Monday, Feb 11th, we could use your help. DALLAS, Texas -- A memorial service for former Navy SEAL Chris Kyle has been set for 1 p.m. Monday, February 11 at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, and the westboro baptist church is planning on protesting it. Please show up and let's have a peaceful counter protest! Thanks

WTF is wrong with people the Guy is a HERO.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Anyone in the Dallas, TX area on Monday, Feb 11th, we could use your help. DALLAS, Texas -- A memorial service for former Navy SEAL Chris Kyle has been set for 1 p.m. Monday, February 11 at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, and the westboro baptist church is planning on protesting it. Please show up and let's have a peaceful counter protest! Thanks

not in the "new america"

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Chris Thank you for what you did for us. Godspeed!I will let everyone of my freinds that ride bikes down there know! Patch members LOVE to hear about these POS

Steve

·
Registered
10,482 Posts

They are all heroe's but those sick fucks dont agree...a bunch of coal rollin' diesels and someone to spray pepperspray in their direction as they are being smoked out would be awesome!

·
bye
50,511 Posts
Hmmmmmmmmm................Feb 11th is my Pop's birthday. I should go put out flowers and on the way stop by the stadium. I think I'll pull over just before I get to the morons and swap tunes in my truck. Maybe I'll mod a tune and name it "Smokey WBC".

·
Registered
22,650 Posts
Maybe a couple of his Sniper Buddies could plink off a couple of the scumbags from the top of the building..

·
Registered
22,718 Posts
Someone should beat their brains in for them. If they ever do any shit like that near me I will make sure to take a little trip.

·
mail order brides wanted
3,230 Posts
Maybe a couple of his Sniper Buddies could plink off a couple of the scumbags from the top of the building..
YOU GET THE MOST INTELLIGENT ASSFUCK OF THE YEAR AWARD.YOUR MOTHER SHOULD OF SWALLOWED ALL OF YOU.

·
Registered
22,718 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I Hope the Bikers show up:cool::cool:

The counter protests are awesome! The motorcycles park in front of them and rev their engines when they start chanting their hate speech. The size of the flags they old up in front of their place to protest are just amazing, you can't see or hear them. This is to block the family from their horrible anticts. Let's support the family and friends of our HEROS!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts