Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Super Moderator
45,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The U.S. Navy has officially confirmed that three leaked videos indeed show what the service calls “unexplained aerial phenomena” (UAP). The clips, taken by Navy pilots between 2004 and 2015, show objects that pilots claim performed aerial maneuvers and moved at speeds impossible for known aircraft to accomplish.

https://www.popularmechanics.com/military/a29091438/ufo-video-facts/

Way too much info and videos to dismiss all this as BS.

All in all, the objects were observed by multiple sensors per sighting: the naked eye, radar, and infrared, ruling out a sensor malfunction as the cause of the sightings. Fravor saw the objects with his own eyes, and they were also seen by the Princeton and the ATFLIR pods.

The mystery craft pull off aerial maneuvers that are impossible for current, state-of-the-art aircraft to perform. According to Fravor, the USS Princeton told him it had been tracking objects for weeks that “appeared suddenly at 80,000 feet, and then hurtled toward the sea, eventually stopping at 20,000 feet and hovering. Then they either dropped out of radar range or shot straight back up.”

“These things would be out there all day,” Graves said. “Keeping an aircraft in the air requires a significant amount of energy. With the speeds we observed, 12 hours in the air is 11 hours longer than we’d expect.”

·
Age of Acquiescence
31,452 Posts
Man is arrogant, and naive to think we are the only intelligent life in the Universe

As big as it is........just take a look to the sky and how many star systems there are.
Too much for religious types as their good book of thought control doesn't allow for such thought.

Eventually it will be revealed to the point they can't control it anymore, but the .GOV doesn't want panic to ensue.
The only thing I wonder is, will it be for imperialism and takeover as human nature tends to be for resources.

Or.......will we , be the resources. Keep letting those NWO traitors and libtards disarm you as cattle......

·
aka old_shoe
17,422 Posts
Lots of these are fake, but not all. There is MUCH more to be discovered, but we are in a war right now which has stunted REAL science and exploration. Keep an open mind and don't get played by the "common wisdom" which is always wrong in the end

·
Age of Acquiescence
31,452 Posts
^ LOL Video is already in the article the OP posted .......

·
Shrewd Negotiator
10,082 Posts
OK? So? They didn't admit it was aliens. They admitted that they were flying objects that could not be identified.

So what? Until they say 'it was aliens', it wasn't aliens.

·
Registered
5,077 Posts
Like mentioned it's very naive for us to think we are alone. I was listening to a lecture in college and it got on this topic and the professor said in size etc the earth is like one individual grain of sand in the Sahara desert when compared to what else is out there. I'm sure more sightings are real and valid than are fake and made up. Just my humble opinion

·
Registered
22,656 Posts
So what if there are, you going to change anything about it? Stock up on ammo, get a set of Rowdy Roddy Piper glasses and shoot the fucks..

·
Registered
756 Posts
Man is arrogant, and naive to think we are the only intelligent life in the Universe

As big as it is........just take a look to the sky and how many star systems there are.
Too much for religious types as their good book of thought control doesn't allow for such thought.

Eventually it will be revealed to the point they can't control it anymore, but the .GOV doesn't want panic to ensue.
The only thing I wonder is, will it be for imperialism and takeover as human nature tends to be for resources.

Or.......will we , be the resources. Keep letting those NWO traitors and libtards disarm you as cattle......

We'll make great pets.

·
Registered
9,314 Posts
lol Leave it to the journalistic juggernauts at Popular Mechanics to crack the case.

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,976 Posts
The nearest star is 4 light years away. That means it would take 4 years to get there traveling at the speed of light. Thats just the nearest. I don't see how it is possible for any organic life form to make it.
I do believe that there is life out there somewhere, but we'll never see it.

·
Super Moderator
45,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The nearest star is 4 light years away. That means it would take 4 years to get there traveling at the speed of light. Thats just the nearest. I don't see how it is possible for any organic life form to make it.
I do believe that there is life out there somewhere, but we'll never see it.
That's because you are thinking in human terms. Humans who have only been around for a measly 200,000 years. On a planet only 4.5 billion years old.

There are stars that we see today that have been dead, completely snuffed out, much longer ago than that, that the light from those stars will still been seen for another million/billion years because they are so far away....meaning, our planet is in it's infancy compared to many out there.

The life that most likely is out there, would probably have been in existence millions if not billions of years before and longer than the human race,....so traveling here is equivalent to a walk across the street to me and you.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
That's because you are thinking in human terms. Humans who have only been around for a measly 200,000 years. On a planet only 4.5 billion years old.

There are stars that we see today that have been dead, completely snuffed out, much longer ago than that, that the light from those stars will still been seen for another million/billion years because they are so far away....meaning, our planet is in it's infancy compared to many out there.

The life that most likely is out there, would probably have been in existence millions if not billions of years before and longer than the human race,....so traveling here is equivalent to a walk across the street to me and you.
^^^^^^This. Using the grain of sand in the Sahara analogy, we could be like the ants in an ant farm in a kids bedroom, totally unaware of the world that exists beyond what we can see and touch. Human knowledge and intelligence could be thousands of orders of magnitude less than other beings. Travelling at 100 times the speed of light might be a daily activity to other lifeforms, like us rolling down the interstate at 75 MPH would be to an ant. Physics and the limitations as we know them are based on OUR experience in OUR little world. We know there is MUCH more out there, we just don't have a clue as to how much.

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
nothing to see here....It's just us and The Great Gazoo. This is clearly the work of the Devil trying to separate man from God.

·
Registered
9,314 Posts
Absolutely zero evidence of anything other than unexplained phenomenon. Belief in extra-terrestrial life is extremely similar to religion, some folks just like to imagine that our amazing existence is somehow even more amazing.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts