Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody here? I24 and bell,, someone drowned,
I24 closed,, its over the walls of the hwy.
a house floated away,, it's going to get worse tomorrow
with more rain coming????:( 56 people rescued:rolleyes:
down town seems good? but for how long?

·
Registered
8,823 Posts
The Dam right outside of Jackson TN broke and it was a 40 acre lake , so Water is going to be everywhere..

·
Head Phuckstick
18,587 Posts
I hope the track in Jackson makes it!!!!!!

Shannon

·
Registered
193 Posts
Yes i cant get out of my roads tried to go to work had to turn around.I work in Antioch right near bell road just heard they closed our plant due to creek rising over banks.

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Yeah I was just down in Nashville today and it was raining hard while we were there. I live about 30 mins north of Nashville and we have been getting hard rain all day, just not as bad as they have.

·
Head Phuckstick
18,587 Posts
well good luck to all you guys down there.

Shannon

·
Registered
883 Posts
last I heard we had over 12" of rain here in less then 24hrs ( more like 12 hrs ), several of the roads out here in the county are washed out and are still flooded. The bottom by the track is way out and getting up to the houses around it. Hell I had to drive to Henderson almost to get home all of the roads into this area are closed.

·
Real Estate Tycoon
16,959 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
rain finally slowed down but mores coming .it bad 2 died here today

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
I 24 just past bell rd is shut down both ways,water is flowing over the concrete retaining wall across the interstate.Maybe sometime tomorrow before it opens. http://www.wsmv.com/index.html Click on the link and look at the interstate at blue hole rd..
Holy Shit !!! Thats some serious water, hope everyone makes it out ok.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts