Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Allows Tony Stewart a chance to get into the chase......but stated at the beginning of the season that the only way to get a waiver is an excuse from a "neurosurgeon?"

So if he wins one of the next 2 races(fat chance),it will,without a doubt, bump someone who has raced every race up to that point!!

He fucks up and receives the "Lucky Dog??"

Nascar has become the laughing stock of motorsports!!

Rant over!!

·
Registered
297 Posts
Yup thats what nascar did. 1 win is all it takes. Run consistent throughout the season and you get fucked over....they already have a race for winners to get in its the allstar race. They need to have a race for the non elite to run....oh yeah dont forget provisionals to get in the race period...not in drag racing if force don't qualify hes out...

·
A bad example for others
35,766 Posts
they didnt change anything for stewart. 1 win and youre in
Actually, they did. You were supposed to have competed in all races in order to be eligible to get in the chase.

Not really a big deal but they did waive this requirement for him.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Thats fuckin bullshit......he shouldnt even be in a car until the investigation is complete......I dont care who he is...no special treatment or bend or change rules for anybody

·
Registered
5,331 Posts
Tony didnt kill anyone. The kid lost control of himself and got killed due to his poor decision.

·
pist'n Broke
20,943 Posts
This ^^^^

But I think he as a person should sit out until it is done and he knows for sure that he is not being charged with anything.
i didn't realize my stupid comment...lol that is what he does for a living....:rolleyes:

sad no life losers (not you) have nothing better to do but cry about his accident..give the guy a break everybody..

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Ozone Eater , so in your opinion , by your comments , Tony should be an accomplice in the kids suicide.
Tony's car was the one that hut him and killed him.
I am sure Tony didn't mean to kill him and I'm sure he didn't mean to hit him. But , I do think he did something stupid which also caused the kids death.

·
Registered
4,375 Posts
.I dont care who he is...no special treatment or bend or change rules for anybody

I agree, there shouldn't have been an investigation to begin with.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts