Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
21,234 Posts
Yep let's knee jerk because someone was a dumbass and got in front of another car. Now you have to sit in your car, hot, tired and pissed off until the emergency guys get to you. Sounds like fun.

·
Registered
31,714 Posts

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Some people don't have it. When they fuck up we get new rules. Reminds me of Bill Maher's new rules bit. This is a perfect new rule. Don't get out of the car and run around like a nitwit on the track dumbfuck.
Yep, and just like the rest of the story this past week, everyone ignores the most important part where the new rule states don't act like a dumbfuck in your car bobbing and weaving, and speeding up while a car is sitting crashed on the track.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Yep, and just like the rest of the story this past week, everyone ignores the most important part where the new rule states don't act like a dumbfuck in your car bobbing and weaving, and speeding up while a car is sitting crashed on the track.

Just another uninformed muppet comment. Learn about 900 hp direct drive cars before you open your cock sucker again

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Just another uninformed muppet comment. Learn about 900 hp direct drive cars before you open your cock sucker again
You mean like the ones that run out of my shop?

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
28 cars timed in tonight.

We qualified 6th. Started 5th in heat race finished 1st. redraw for the dash started 5th, finished 3rd. Started 3rd in main finished 3rd. Off just a little bit and can be better tomorrow. 2nd night out in a early 2000's Maxim never driven or seen before last week and an engine he's never ran. Finished 2nd last week. Not used to a 39" car. (you know what that is - right?) he said its real twitchy when it slicks off. I think thats funny. Makes him work for it and makes him better. Anybody can drive a hooked up car on a hooked up track - right? Anybody?

Hopefully it doesn't rain tomorrow. Ya, I don't know shit. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts