Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nobody catch it or care? Great side by side action, cars bouncing off walls, cars getting dumped,drivers getting pissed and even someone punched in the face! Best All Star event in years,they need to do more of this every week.

·
Registered
19,961 Posts
It was good, glad someone else won it besides the same old ones.

·
Registered
8,130 Posts
ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

·
Registered
17,570 Posts
A 5' 4 " 150lb guy throwing bitch punches to the head of a guy wearing a $1500
helmet, hope no one got hurt.

·
SEENYOR MEMBER
7,772 Posts
If anyone was curious as to why NASCAR is going in the shitter, all that shit they did prior to the race itself sums it up PERFECTLY.

·
Jack Stand Racer
6,464 Posts
Do they even have any Allstars... did’nt even realize it was on....

·
Registered
5,669 Posts
Awesome racing!
I think the more the teams develope this package, your going to see more of the great racing we've seen the last 2 weeks.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
I was there in 91-92 when Davey Allison passed Kyle Petty and someone else on the last turn. Crossed the finish line unconscious and won it! they airlifted him out of there. Nonone left until they heard he was okay. Good times. I haven't been to one since...every year I forget about it and miss it lol

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
I’m as big an advocate of the “way it used to be” as anyone and I rarely watch races anymore but last night they put on a helluva show. Absolutely nothing wrong with the on-track product last night; even Bush pushed the car past its limits and got into the wall.

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Every thread we hear about how NASCAR needs to ho back to the days when the drivers were characters and they would fight. A fight broke out last night but you're going to spin it in a negative way. Lmao

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Ryan Newman would fold that little troll up like a suitcase!

Probably why he got his shots in while Ryan was strapped in.

·
Registered
3,482 Posts
Nobody catch it or care? Great side by side action, cars bouncing off walls, cars getting dumped,drivers getting pissed and even someone punched in the face! Best All Star event in years,they need to do more of this every week.
That sounds like the Democrats. Once they have ruined their whole gig with stupidity, and turned most sane people/consumers away, they decide to act like they should have all along. Ya know like before they started acting stupid making a mockery of what made them successful. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,802 Posts
I was there in 91-92 when Davey Allison passed Kyle Petty and someone else on the last turn. Crossed the finish line unconscious and won it! they airlifted him out of there. Nonone left until they heard he was okay. Good times. I haven't been to one since...every year I forget about it and miss it lol
I watched that live and you saw the best “Winston” ever.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
newman was a bitch, pulled some bitch moves.

bowyer punched him few times, and newman DIDN'T have a helmet on !

if you gay faggots don't like watching..... why do you?

·
Registered
17,570 Posts

LOl what is a gay faggot ?

As far as watching goes, look at the tv ratings, lots of people are no longer watching.

·
Registered
24,413 Posts
Just finished watching the DVR replay...FFWD thru Pre-race and endless repeated commercials...was OK race IMO...

·
Registered
1,100 Posts

This has been brewing for a while now, stemming from an incident in qualifying about a month ago. Clint "Opie" Bowyer took exception to Newman moving his car into a lane and blocking him in and has been very vocal in the media about it, even after it came out that a track official had told Newman to move his car there. Bowyer is pretty much known to be a media doofus, and while it can be entertaining, it usually shows him to be a dimwitted buffoon. During the race Opie chopped across the nose of Newmans car and Newman had to check up to keep from crashing both of them. On the cool down lap, Newman tapped the back of Opie's car to show his displeasure, and the two cars bumped a couple more times on the back stretch until Bowyer chopped across the front of Newmans car and ended up running himself into the wall. At this point - pretty much standard actions after a race. In the pits, while Newman was still in his car taking off his helmet and safety gear, Opie ran over to Newmans car - helmet still on - and started throwing punches into Newmans window. Newman got out and both were restrained during a short verbal argument. Bowyer blamed Newman, claiming when you drive like Newman did you get punched in the nose. Newman called out Bowyer for his poor driving and for not being a man, since he left his helmet on to fight.

My take? The on track actions were probably a result of frustration by both drivers and hard racing. Worth a trip to the NASCAR hauler at best. Once Bowyer went over to Newmans car with his helmet still on and started throwing punches at Newman, while Ryan was still in his car - pretty much agreed to be one of the biggest pussy bitch moves in racing. Also, probably calling them punches are giving them way too much credit - he landed about 10 "strikes" - never drew blood and barely left a red mark. I really don't think Bowyer would get very far throwing a punch at Newman standing toe to toe, and should be thoroughly embarrassed by his actions. NASCAR has warned both drivers that they will be "monitoring" their actions. (LOL) I'm sure the media will beat this to death, and it might be interesting, since Newman and Bowyer have a media event together Thursday.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
^...They'll kiss and make up like nothing ever happened per NASCAR's behind the scenes, direction.
I'm sure Bowyer's hoping as much. As already said: Newman would give him a severe beatdown if it really came down to it...

1 - 20 of 80 Posts