Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
11,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While at PDRA Michigan we got to watch the 2 car NAS Racing Pro Extreme Team. Their drivers and crew were very friendly and the team has 2 great Pro Extreme Cars. Team NAS ran very well. It appears NAS Racing has many new fans in the USA and of course thousands of fans internationally. There are soooo many questions and lets get to know these guys....

First what we know....

1) NAS racing is a two (2) PDRA Pro Extreme Team that comes from Dubai, UAE.

2) NAS racing is also the Class title sponsor of the PDRA Pro Extreme Class.

Questions....

1)Who are the drivers of these Hot Rods ?? They are doing a fine job and can somebody introduce us to them ?

2) Who is the crew chief and/or Tuner for the NAS Racing Hotrods ??

3) Are there any video interviews with the team ?? If not can we get Brian Olsen to introduce the NAS Racing Pro Extreme Drivers to the World ??

·
Registered
8,611 Posts
I noticed their operation in Michigan. Extremely impressive operation. I thought i saw Bob Newberry in their camp, but I could be wrong.

·
11,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can you show up at a PDRA Race Friday morning and still be ok for parking and tech.
Thanks Bruce
Hi Bruce,

Yes you can. If you arrive early enough on Friday you may be Able to join Friday test session. It would be awesome to have you at this event.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Bruce, you will uphold your winning ways down at VMP.
Few weeks ago I gave the same blessing to Latino at Martin, and look what he did........lol.
Really, your all on the same level-its the setup and I know your team is capable of it.
Really wish I could attend that event, but will be there for the fall finale.

·
Registered
923 Posts
just checked out their facebook page. Awesome car and with that crew; oh shit!
Can't wait to see it in Virginia next week!

·
Registered
407 Posts
Badir Ahli and Mustafa Buhumaid

1 - 19 of 19 Posts