Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16,914 Posts
Weldcraft Wheels in Plymouth Michigan also does wheel widening and narrowing. They did my rear jag wheels. Took less weight to balance after the were widened, than when stock. 5 years, no air loss.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
I like them. There used to be a place that advertised in the back of MM/FF rag years ago in New York (I think) that offered the 10 hole wheel width mods. Hmmm, I still have a set of the stock 10 hole rims in real good shape.....

Yeah, I guess I'm weird........I also like the 351C combo's...lol

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
947 Posts
I have seen a few sets of these floating around. It's cool if you want to keep a stock appearing look but have wider on the rear and narrow in the front. I don't know why the guy didnt have the rear done in 10" instead of the 9" he did. Probably would sell the wheels faster.

·
Registered
261 Posts
I have some on my Fairmont, would love to have another set of them. Only bad thing if you widen them to much it pushes the backspacing in to far, which is ok if the car is mini tubbed.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.