Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Never hit Newbie Thread
10,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont know how they kept it from us, but after speaking with Kim, I can understand why...

Aubrey Marie Naiser arrived into the world on June 16,2009 at 8:11am. Though she was 5 weeks early, she tipped the scales at 5lbs.

She is a beautiful little thing and Sister Sarah cant be more proud. Here are a few pictures of the little lady....

Ok, now this pic bothers me.. It was taken before I even knew and NOBODY SAID ANYTHING!!!

Congrats to the Naisers on the addition to the family. Aubrey is such a cutie...

Vanilla

·
Never hit Newbie Thread
10,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What gets me is that I saw it on Facebook a couple weeks ago... I was floored... I looked all over YBc for news and found NOTHING....

At least when the aliens at Area51 showed up, something was leaked somewhere...

All YBc members from Texas should be ashamed of themselves....

Vanilla

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
What gets me is that I saw it on Facebook a couple weeks ago... I was floored... I looked all over YBc for news and found NOTHING....

At least when the aliens at Area51 showed up, something was leaked somewhere...

All YBc members from Texas should be ashamed of themselves....

Vanilla
I knew about it. But didnt say anything.

·
Registered
4,554 Posts
He is 15 for goodness sakes! He doesn't know what an important message that was!

And he does not know the Bullet is all knowing!!!

·
Never hit Newbie Thread
10,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm poppin yer chops Ryan....

Kim actually told me that I could anounce it to YBc....

Vanilla

·
Registered
680 Posts
I've been to just about every ADRL race with the Naisers this year and i havent heard nothing about a new addition to the family,so is this for real or what?

·
Registered
308 Posts
Got to listen to Big Dons show she said the generator wasn't working right and they did not want the baby in the heat so she stayed home. Cute kid!

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
Awesome!!! congrats to Kim, Jeff, and Sarah on a beautiful daughter!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts