Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
7,174 Posts
I thought that car woulda sold the first time.

·
Bracket racer
13,290 Posts
Witdogg should buy it that way he can actually have a car, and quit criticizing women that are victims of incidents that aren't their fault!

·
veritas aequitas
2,204 Posts
it's overpriced. it;s a stock suspension mild big block car that only runs low 10's.
anyone can do that for less then $10k
when i say stock suspension i mean original equipment. not stock location .
that car is lucky to sell for for $5000,
i'm sure he'll find some dumb hick to give him more than that since it it his car and it was on pinks. which makes it worth nothing more then anyone elses msuatng.

i like nate but that car is way over priced.

·
Bracket racer
13,290 Posts
You just don't get it...
Oh I do get it, I understand you're a total smartass. Doesn't change the fact that I wish you'd just STFU. Every post you make makes me lose brain cells.

·
Registered
10,216 Posts
And so??? If it's more then anyone is willing to pay for it, then it won't sell, if it sells, somebody was willing to pay what he is asking. Where is the problem here? :smt102

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
it's overpriced. it;s a stock suspension mild big block car that only runs low 10's.
i'm sure he'll find some dumb hick to give him more than that since it it his car and it was on pinks. which makes it worth nothing more then anyone elses msuatng.

Really? Show me another mustang this clean for 5k and I will buy it. You could not even build the motor for 5k much less find a roller this clean for 5k.

·
YB Monster Crew
9,107 Posts

Go bite the curb...

It's his car... He can list it for whatever he wants... If he wants 50K for it... So be it... Let him be... His car... His price...

·
Registered
780 Posts
I know the economy is shitty, but beating up every guys sale price cause of this time in our history doesn't justify it.

·
Registered
6,187 Posts

Just because it has a stock K-member in it does not mean it has completely stock suspension. It has fully adjustable upper and lower rear control arms, subframe is tied in with weld in subframe connectors, and it has comp engineering struts in the front. By no means is it some super nice "gem" but your statement is way off.

1 - 20 of 108 Posts