Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It looks like NHRA is paying some of the low dollar fuel teams to show-up (booked in show/match race style)to fill the top 16.Is it just me or does anyone else feel that way.I'm sure that NHRA doesn't want gaps in there pro fields.

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
It looks like NHRA is paying some of the low dollar fuel teams to show-up (booked in show/match race style)to fill the top 16.Is it just me or does anyone else feel that way.I'm sure that NHRA doesn't want gaps in there pro fields.

to be honest theres adrl in virgina, orsca in carolina, and a local 10.5 race on sunday so i didnt pay attention. Add that into ulsch's hunt for the 3 sec pass and nhra sucking dick, i dont care either:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
to be honest theres adrl in virgina, orsca in carolina, and a local 10.5 race on sunday so i didnt pay attention. Add that into ulsch's hunt for the 3 sec pass and nhra sucking dick, i dont care either:rolleyes:
X2 but thats the way it seems I dont see why they dont have 8 car feilds of the best of the best type of deal?

·
Registered
8,263 Posts

Ron does it as a hobby, and only attends Seattle and Sonoma (if he don't blow up his 2 bullets, which he did this year) every year.

Since there was only 16 cars, he got the qualifying cash, but as you know, went out first round.

They didn't pay him to 'show up'.

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
They have a set payout for a 16 car field.I think the lowbuck guys are smart for going.Make a little money and get some track time with the pros.

NHRA has made no changes to fill the fields,the payout has been the same all year.

·
Registered
9,393 Posts
Are you serious? NHRA is paying no one to show! Alot of the lower budget cars that arent in the count dont run the three race western swing! You guys that complain that NHRA raised fees think that major sponsors worry over a few hundred bucks! I dont like it either but no one has a gun to your head making you run their events! Myself,running S/P in the big buck bracket races has been fun!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts