Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 635 Posts

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Naturally aspirated single or dual carb / throttle body, any fuel, cubic inch, cylinder head etc. anything goes, what's the most powerful documented small block?

·
102,312 Posts
Naturally aspirated single or dual carb / throttle body, any fuel, cubic inch, cylinder head etc. anything goes, what's the most powerful documented small block?
Australian Pro Stock.

·
Registered
25,667 Posts
Hasn't this been done before?
Go ahead and tell us your numbers so this isn't a 10 page thread with multiple arguments.:p

·
Registered
20,021 Posts
1160+ has been documented from 400" ....but Books P5's are better than that, maybe he reading the thread and tell us:p

·
Registered
7,233 Posts
Exactly...........:p
With all due respect. I would like to see horsepower numbers from an imminently qualified dynamometer. Understanding, of course, that he is currently the fastest in the land.

It's just nice to have a real target! :cool:

An intellectual solves problems, A Genius prevents them..............

·
Registered
9,889 Posts
With all due respect. I would like to see horsepower numbers from an imminently qualified dynamometer. Understanding, of course, that he is currently the fastest in the land.

It's just nice to have a real target! :cool:

An intellectual solves problems, A Genius prevents them..............
Look....Bud,

I'm just a dumb Mennonite............ take what I say with the smallest grain of salt...........

P.S.
I am neither an Intellectual or a Genius....;)

·
Registered
7,233 Posts
Look....Bud,

I'm just a dumb Mennonite............ take what I say with the smallest grain of salt...........

P.S.
I am neither an Intellectual or a Genius....;)
I don't think your dumb and I seriously don't care what religion you are. The topic is interesting and one I'm interested in. Why do you comment if you think you aren't up to speed?

·
Wild Addiction
2,299 Posts
we need numbers not the BS :p

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Whats up with this you looking for pointers????

1 - 20 of 635 Posts