Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,634 Posts

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
The Holley Terminator X 4500 system flows 1,440cfm and has eight 100 lb/hr injectors per throttle body, so multiply that by two, and that’s what feeds Blankenship’s engine.

+

Holley Dominator

🤔 EFI will respond on Facebook..🤫. Seen this engine months ago of the Facebook page, With no information.

Ole Ford Cylinder head casting ftw....👍

Reactions: BLUEOVALRACER

·
Registered
5,764 Posts
Aluminum rods..........?

Reactions: Chris Uratchko

·
Shrewd Negotiator
10,691 Posts
I want to know where is the information on that efi setup.
Its in the article. Didn't you read it? 2x4500 tb's w/ 8 injectors each, billet and sheet metal hre intake, Holley Terminator X software.... You didn't see that?

There's this LS, TOO. It seems to be running the same 8 injector, 4500 tb's with a different intake from Hogan's.

·
Registered
5,618 Posts
Ok, don't get me wrong, these ANDRA 400 make steam, and have for yrs. My crew chiefs was 1160+ in 2014 running the same class. Never did get a great clean pass on it.

So is this more about the Holley's supporting 1200Hp because these SB make a lot of power. Book stuff is right up there with all makes. Aussie PS motor have made 3per for a while and Robbie had one for 5 yrs or so I thought?

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Hmmm more about EFI and what was used with a basic list of Cam, Heads and testing involved.

Last detail build like this "was a OLD Book combination. That was A while ago.

·
Registered
5,618 Posts
Dark, I know that a SINGLE Holley Sniper 4500 WILL support 1300Hp without issues. I had a few talks with Bob (goneracing) before he left here about this. He has had a number of big inch big power engines that had done this. There was a thread about it. Bob felt the single 4500 would be able t support 1575Hp.

Still Robbie's got a nice piece there. Does he have 2 400 inch motors or just 2 intakes Slawko and HRE?

·
Super Moderator
34,718 Posts
Dark, I know that a SINGLE Holley Sniper 4500 WILL support 1300Hp without issues. I had a few talks with Bob (goneracing) before he left here about this. He has had a number of big inch big power engines that had done this. There was a thread about it. Bob felt the single 4500 would be able t support 1575Hp.

Still Robbie's got a nice piece there. Does he have 2 400 inch motors or just 2 intakes Slawko and HRE?
He has 2 engines

·
Satans Daddy
17,164 Posts

From the article........

With all of the improvements made to Blankenship’s engine program, having a backup engine is almost not needed. However, as Strader pointed out, minute differences in two engines that are “the same” mean both engines get the same Spintron and dyno testing and validation.

Reactions: DarkMatter

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Its in the article. Didn't you read it? 2x4500 tb's w/ 8 injectors each, billet and sheet metal hre intake, Holley Terminator X software.... You didn't see that?

There's this LS, TOO. It seems to be running the same 8 injector, 4500 tb's with a different intake from Hogan's.

I did but I can’t find it on the Holley site. I want to to know cost and specifications.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Some/Most of these guys use the Holley Dominator then Would work the Holley 4500 EFI carb/carb's into the Picture.

Dominator has more tuning Features...and maybe something purchased already.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Very impressive power. Curious as to what the power difference would be with a set of carbs, in either direction.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Very impressive power. Curious as to what the power difference would be with a set of carbs, in either direction.
Good one but if you think about it 🤔 the Fuel comes from the top Like a Carb. Cooler charge temp going in. Without the Carb Signal. 🤔 Very similar Hp? Unlike the injector's in the runners. 🙃

·
Long Live The King
106,413 Posts
1 - 20 of 54 Posts