Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Brewmaster
12,612 Posts
They also said a tire couldn't catch fire when doing a burnout. You just have to look at some of the Australian videos to see that's not true. Another one was a soda left in the car will not explode, well I have the evidence of that mess happening still in my truck even after cleaning.

·
Registered
4,114 Posts
163.5 db!!!

Painful
150 dB = Jet taking off; fireworks at 3 feet
140 dB = firearms, jet engine
130 dB = jackhammer
120 dB = Rock concert, siren

Mistah

·
Registered
767 Posts
thats some Bullshit In 97 we put 16 Hart pro 10's in a camaro and pushed the windshield out in a bass off........just sayin

·
Registered
4,501 Posts
Gee,
Impressive. Nothing but a frequency generator on one octave. Play some fucking music at 163. That would be impressive.

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
If a woman can shatter a crystal glass, surely electronics can make that happen. Myth busters is right on, with the wrong equipment.

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
Broken by pressure ...not frequency theres a difference

·
Registered
4,114 Posts
Gee,
Impressive. Nothing but a frequency generator on one octave. Play some fucking music at 163. That would be impressive.
Wha....????????? Those fuckers are CHEATING!!!!!!!

Aw those fuckers........no wonder they can sustain peak
long enough to crack that shit.......fuckin' cheaters.

Thanks for the heads up bro.

Mistah

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)

·
Registered
4,114 Posts

·
Registered
10,205 Posts
Broken by pressure ...not frequency theres a difference

i'm not so sure resonance didn't play a part in that. everything has a natural resonant frequency it will oscillate at with greatly reduced energy input. the windshield did start vibrating and flexing before it broke.

not saying pressure didn't play a part

this is probably the most dramatic example of something hitting it's natural resonant frequency....the Tacoma Narrows

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-zczJXSxnw

·
Steering wheel holder
4,708 Posts
As I recall myth busters blew the sunroof out of the car and then broke their homemade engine driven speaker before they could get the windows to go.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts