Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a search and could not find what I was looking for so.

I am looking for reccomendations of places to stay at Myrtle Beach on the beach. It will be me the wife and kids ages 7 and 15 and my dad. We are wanting to play golf and the kids want the beach time...

Places to stay? Stay Away from? come on bullet dont let me down..

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
the last couple of times we stayed at a newer place called dunes village. awesome hotel with a ton of indoor and outdoor water parks. if it rains your kids will have alot to do. it is kind of on the end of myrtle just before north myrtle. coral beach is also a nice place. broadway at the beach has alot of restraunts and shopping for the wife and kids.depending on what you like dicks last resort is a riot. the staff insults and treats you like hell. someone on here said if yellowbullet had a restaraunt, that would be it.all of the hotels have tons of little adds for attractions. also alot of welcome centers right before you get in to m.b that will tell you whats available. the only thing i ever did that disappointed me was the hard rock theme park. extremely pricey for the small amount of rides. the older rides on ocean blvd are o.k . smaller kids will really enjoy them

·
Registered
731 Posts
The Breakers, tell them the hotel with the indoor river on the bottom floor. They have a bar next door called Bummz that has awesome food and Starbucks is right across the street. Every room is Ocean front. It is the only place we will stay.

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
The breakers is around 27th north. We were down there 2 weeks ago and stayed at the best western carolinian on 25th north. Decent place.

·
Registered
311 Posts
ocean drive beach and golf . Had my wedding on the beach great place for family north myrtle

·
that guy....
2,099 Posts
the last couple of times we stayed at a newer place called dunes village. awesome hotel with a ton of indoor and outdoor water parks. if it rains your kids will have alot to do. it is kind of on the end of myrtle just before north myrtle. coral beach is also a nice place. broadway at the beach has alot of restraunts and shopping for the wife and kids.depending on what you like dicks last resort is a riot. the staff insults and treats you like hell. someone on here said if yellowbullet had a restaraunt, that would be it.all of the hotels have tons of little adds for attractions. also alot of welcome centers right before you get in to m.b that will tell you whats available. the only thing i ever did that disappointed me was the hard rock theme park. extremely pricey for the small amount of rides. the older rides on ocean blvd are o.k . smaller kids will really enjoy them

Just got back from the Dunes today and hands down there is not a better family place to stay at in MB. Two indoor water parks, a few outdoor pools, and you are right on the beach. Go there, you will not regret it!

·
Registered
681 Posts
The only time I really go to Myrtle is for the EMS Convention. We always stay at breakers then. Love it there.

·
Registered
575 Posts

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks guys. What about a rental house either on the beach or very close? any of you guys ever do that? My dad is wanting to do a family thing and my brother and his cunt, I mean girlfriend and her kids may be going also...

·
Registered
3,486 Posts
We stayed at the Dunes as well. Great pool with kids water play area with poolside bar for the adults watching the kidddies play. Plus you can get separate rooms.

·
Registered
8 Posts
i agree with 400dime ocean lakes ha great house's to rent and if you get luckey the house my have golf cart or you can ren one from ocean lakes but if a hotel is the way u want to go the caravelle is really nie cool kids section at the pool and really nice rooms the crown reef is also nice. what week are you going?

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Thanks guys. What about a rental house either on the beach or very close? any of you guys ever do that? My dad is wanting to do a family thing and my brother and his cunt, I mean girlfriend and her kids may be going also...
ocean lakes!!! campground/rental houses on the beach! big pool for the kids, got an arcade, putt-putt, hell its even got a grocery store in there so u dont even have to leave! when the sun goes down everyone gets on their golf karts and cruises...fun as hell haha:partyman:

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
ocean lakes by the far best!no fucking around in there if ya want a good vacation.but dunes is good and so is deer track golf resort.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts