Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came home seen " stuff" wrong , grabbed my shot gun and started looking .....i guess i should have looked under the bed ............or the closet ....was too pissed at her ........next time fk-stick................:mad:

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
that would suck ass :smt070, Unless your also phucking around then, what comes around goes around...

soo what she have to say ???

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Leave the electric bill on the nightstand ........ if it gets paid leave the cable bill next ..... and so on .......... Report back on your progress ;)

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Whewwwww, glad you didnt catch me under the bed last week......

·
Registered
15,547 Posts
I came home seen " stuff" wrong , grabbed my shot gun and started looking .....i guess i should have looked under the bed ............or the closet ....was too pissed at her ........next time fk-stick................:mad:
It's no Phucking wonder.... Because You're Always...
HERE..
Oh... BTW.... She needs some PRACTICE...

·
Registered
1,029 Posts

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Yeah, she said you'd be pissed. By the way, keep more beer in the fridge. No more Bud Light either. Get some Corona and limes. What kinda way is that to treat a guest?

·
Registered
15,547 Posts
p.s. she likes roses too u cheap bitch !!!:smt081
I only get roses, for the ones that give me RIM...
Like I said... She needs PRACTICE.... She obviously aint gettin it from YOU...:smt082
She aint real bad... once you get passed the used part..

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I only get roses, for the ones that give me RIM...
Like I said... She needs PRACTICE.... She obviously aint gettin it from YOU...:smt082
She aint real bad... once you get passed the used part..
you must have more than 8" :smt082:smt082, she said next time , don't be so fast ....something about the 2 second rule :smt102..........

1 - 20 of 113 Posts