Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Put some more timing in the car off the line and shortened the duration that it feeds timing back into the motor on the spray....

This was just on a 150 shot...... 383 LT1 block with 23 deg AFR 227's..... Nitrous Pro Flow Plate system....

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REkmj1TGZzs

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
Nice!!! What front shocks do you run? Looks like you stayed in pretty nice control given the height and length of the wheelstand.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys

Nice!!! What front shocks do you run? Looks like you stayed in pretty nice control given the height and length of the wheelstand....
I run single adj QA1's..... double adj varishocks out back.... Yeah my datalogger says I didn't lift.... 100% TPS the whole run... :D

Although I did short shift the car a bit early in 1st to get the front down. I shifted at 6900 instead of my usual 7400..... I was just happy when it came down I was still pointed towards the end of the track....

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
appreciate it fellas..... the first time it did it I bout shit myself..... now i'm starting to get used to driving thru it........ I guess it's fun until I hurt sumthing.... :D:D:D

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
HEY -HEY now, what about your tuner? Doesn't he get any credit???.....lol....
Hahahah I didn't know you post here Theo.. I don't post here super often... But on LS1tech you're pretty much a superhero due to my talking about you. Spiderman, Superman, Chassisman..... When you gonna get a spandex outfit with a big "C" on the front???? just some of the props on LS1tech below...

Well the tuner I have figured out..... Theo Dec from Wizard Racing is the guy behind many a PSCA champion over here in the west.... He's also a world class chassis guy so I use him for both...... From what I know of him and from what every other guy that has ever used him to tune nitrous systems his tunes DO NOT hurt motors.....
I've been taking advice from Madman and my chassis guy Theo Dec from Wizard Racing and it's seemed to work so far according to my back bumper.. LOL.....
Like I said my hats off to Madman for all his advice and parts, My tuner and chassis guy Theo Dec from Wizard Racing for the scaling/alignment and setup of the swaybar and continuous shock setting advice he gives me depending on tire we use.... And last but not least my crew chief Charlie Richter, the hardest working guy in grassroots dragracing. I had to make sure he was eating and drinking cause i thought he was going to die underneath my car between rounds.... He's an animal out there....
There's probably like 100 more but you get the idea... :D As far as i'm concerned when it comes to tuning and suspension you sit at the right hand of god.... LOL!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Put some more timing in the car off the line and shortened the duration that it feeds timing back into the motor on the spray....

This was just on a 150 shot...... 383 LT1 block with 23 deg AFR 227's..... Nitrous Pro Flow Plate system....

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REkmj1TGZzs
nice wheelie;) hate when they get all violent and uncontrollable

1 - 20 of 24 Posts