Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Little update, its getting deeper. And not only is it deeper, but now its getting closer to my shop...
Heres a F650 tow truck with water up to the bumper, and the storage boxes

My back parking lot... Theres a little ditch between me and the building behind us, usually its about 4-5 feet deep. Its over flowing.

And heres our '57 which we just had running here for the heck of it.

·
FFW Crew
1,237 Posts
What the fuck is going on with this weather. We get flooded then dont get any rain for months now flooding again.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Hang in there, and hopefully your shit stays dry :cool:

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That is why i said 2 weeks, so it doesnt mess up the shakedown. :p
Haha, I hear ya. This will be my first trip there, I can't wait. Hopefully next year I will be there competing.

Hang in there, and hopefully your shit stays dry :cool:
We should be ok, our building is set kinda higher off the street. The car under the tarp is my buddy's '70 Chevelle we are a little worried it might float away! Plus we got a bunch of old used slicks to throw behind the back door and some sand bags if it gets REAL outta hand.
But thanks man.

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts
Haha, I hear ya. This will be my first trip there, I can't wait. Hopefully next year I will be there competing.

We should be ok, our building is set kinda higher off the street. The car under the tarp is my buddy's '70 Chevelle we are a little worried it might float away! Plus we got a bunch of old used slicks to throw behind the back door and some sand bags if it gets REAL outta hand.
But thanks man.
Im in the middle of this storm right now, so, its pretty cool.

Last year, i was tired after spectating at the shakedown. Its pretty awesome that the slowest cars were radial cars running low 8s.

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Im in the middle of this storm right now, so, its pretty cool.

Last year, i was tired after spectating at the shakedown. Its pretty awesome that the slowest cars were radial cars running low 8s.
Yea it seems pretty awesome, i've heard nothing but good things.
Next year we will probably bring our pro-mod blower cars, and at least one DR car...

·
Registered
400 Posts

But thanks man.
all bs aside if you need a hand let us know,, we'll be right there,,, by the way an update the circus.. we finally got the wrong converter in and the car done at three , the whole time watching the radar but still working like idiots, so yeah we would have made it,,, think I,m onna play X box with the kids today,,, start on a new midplate tommorow,,,,, racing the vette sound cool,,, maybe we'll get a thrid gun on by saturday,,,,, see you in the water box:smt077

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
OHHHH BABY! Im excited! Im notching tubing and bending bars... Xbox does sound like fun though! I was thinking of calling Johnboy over for some beer/pizza/roll cage work...
You and the Vette should be a close race, he doesnt cut great lights. but it is a little quicker than you so it should be close...

·
YB Monster Crew
9,107 Posts
Damn... Hope your truck is lifted like all hell...

·
Registered
400 Posts
OHHHH BABY! Im excited! Im notching tubing and bending bars... Xbox does sound like fun though! I was thinking of calling Johnboy over for some beer/pizza/roll cage work...
You and the Vette should be a close race, he doesnt cut great lights. but it is a little quicker than you so it should be close...
call john boy and give him some shit!!!!him and nick had booger king for lunch but i was way overcafinated so i didn't eat,,, they both turned green and had to leave early,,, but john did stay till after we got the trans in for the last time,,,,, sherry had to get him a barf bag,, so ask him PAPER OR PLASTIC???:smt005:smt005

·
Photoshop Pisser Offer
3,461 Posts
Little update, its getting deeper. And not only is it deeper, but now its getting closer to my shop...
Heres a F650 tow truck with water up to the bumper, and the storage boxes

My back parking lot... Theres a little ditch between me and the building behind us, usually its about 4-5 feet deep. Its over flowing.

And heres our '57 which we just had running here for the heck of it.
The rain can kiss my ass.

That '57 on the other hand is giving me an erection that will last longer than 4 hours... should I consult a physician?

·
Registered
15,599 Posts
Hey guys! Hell yeah this weather sux!!! I made it all the way to Grand Ave. before Pete called and said cancelled. It wasn't too bad getting there, but it was a bitch getting home. 2 1/2 hours from there. They had to close off 3 lanes on the expressway due to flooding. I think I went 5 mph for like 40 minutes. Yeah, I was a little bent at that point. That's ok though, I had a few people call and keep me company. Well, it's gonna be a hell of a trip next weekend! DaGrove to Byron, but we've made that haul before.

Steve, I hope things don't get too bad for you over there. Just keep that beautiful 57 dry :)

Jerry, I'm sorry it "rained on your parade" today after all the hard work and hours you put in to to get ready.

1st RD Qualifying Konstatos vs Blaisdell :smt023

And yes Jerry, you're gonna race Pete again next weekend :smt081

·
Never hit Newbie Thread
10,392 Posts
brrriiinnnnngggg, brrrriiinnnnngggggg....

GOD: Hello??

Noah:Yeah, God, this is Noah....

G: Hey Noah, hows it going?? I see you got the Ark done....

N: Yeah, we got it done... Its all loaded... Was headed out....

G: I seen that... Im out of the office right now, is it still raining???

N: Yep, sure is... And thats why I am calling....

G: Yeah, what do you need...????

N: Need a small favor... KNOCK THAT SHIT OFF!!!! The water is up to the balls on the giraffe... The only one who dont mind it are the ducks, and if they dont quit laughing at us, they are tonights dinner...

Vanilla

1 - 20 of 39 Posts