Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got flipped off in my S10 by some old gomer in a puke green Kia while cruising down the main route through town, and I'm not sure why. Not jumping on it, not tailgating, just rolling at 25mph... I suppose if I had male pattern baldness and drove a bile-colored car made in a country primarily known for prostitutes and kickboxers, I'd be pretty mad at the world too...

By the way, it made 500hp on the dyno and has 3.5" bullet mufflers with turndowns. It sounds GOOOOOOOOOOD :)

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Truckfest at Summit... Yes, it was mostly jacked up trucks and other garbage, I was pretty much the only drag truck that wasn't a show/trailer queen.

We took one leaf out and it has 2" drop spindles, so it ain't that high! I don't want it slammed, and I need it up a little for weight transfer on the street. If it was backhalfed then it would be different...

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
had some old dingbat tell me my car need some work it was Very loud. i told here that it was time for her to go home and feed fluffy in a nice way

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It was stupid driver day, I was mired in traffic going stoplight to stoplight. It will go faster than 25 though

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Haven't run it yet. Its 2800lbs, 500hp/490tq, 4200 stall with 4:30 gear, 28x11.5 et street, caltracts, etc. We are figuring a 11-teen, maaaaaaaayyyybe a 10.90, 7.0's in the eighth. Sound possible? We just got the new motor in it a few weeks ago, plus we still have to put the trick springs in the front...

Where are you in canton? I am very close...

·
TURBOBULLET.COM BITCHES!
6,046 Posts
It's cause his other car is a Corvette, and he doesn't like seeing an s-10 with a Corvette emblem on the fender... ;)

·
Memberless Member
1,062 Posts
I suppose if I had male pattern baldness and drove a bile-colored car made in a country primarily known for prostitutes and kickboxers, I'd be pretty mad at the world too...
LMAO

1 - 20 of 57 Posts