Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today, I was in for a double ass kicking at the Dentist with an almost deep cleaning, and a crown for my toofis.

The Hygienist is hot and has a nice rack. But it’s like an S&M deal; she kicks my ass for my own good I guess.

Mind you she is hot and yes I would without hesitation…

After the first ass kicking, I’m sitting in the dentist chair minding my own business surfing YB on my phone.

I caught a glimpse of something in my peripheral vision. OMG, this hot dental chick was grinding on another hot one, in what looked like a side room.

They kind of busted me as I turned my head.
They laughed and went back to whatever.

Houston, we have a problem!

You know how you’re all laid out in the dental chair, well this shit was hot and junior Johnson caught a wiff of the action. (Me: This ain’t good. Damn you little fellow, stay down.) < Add this to the Hot Hygienist, and yup you know the deal.

The dentist and his side kick younger woman come in and get going with the shots. The dentist was super cool and I hardly felt the shots.

His side kick started rubbing my shoulder as a distraction from the shots. <May Day! Erection immanent! Erection immanent! Code 3 Code 3
How in the hell are you supposed to hide something of this nature?

Only thing I could come up with was to perpetrate that I needed a tissue for my nose.

The girl got one; I did a fake wipe, and tried to set the tissue on my gut and pants. Damn oscillating fan rotated and blew that thing off.
Fuck.

I held on for the crown procedure and limped to the front desk.
Damn if it wasn’t the hot one who was doing the grinding.

Paid up, and she smiled and said come back in 2 weeks for my final crown.

Well, I finally talked the little fellow down in the parking lot and got the duck out.

Maybe they had a nitrous leak and the party was on?

Oddest experience I’ve ever had at the dentist, or was it just a dream?

·
#Tittipicsmatter !
6,167 Posts
It would be nice as fuck if people would post their location.......so I know what town my new dentist is in.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

More like this (random bump and grind picture from google)

If all you phuckers knew the dentist location it would take 6 months to get back in.
No I was not on TLC tv , LOL
No it was not in Mich.

I don't think I was dreaming, as my mouth is still slightly numb and my ass hurts. The second part may be unrelated to the Dentist.

Actually got a few pictures, I need to download. Not real hot action, just more of a date stamp that I was there.

I did think of an alternate ending, were I went out side and rubbed one out and spunked on their dumpster.

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
Seriously, if you get wood from going to the dentists office.........you REALLY need to get laid!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts