Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my son's stroller thinking about selling it :smt102
This thing is cool. It has a custom hand made body that flipps up and a handle that go's in the back to push it around the front wheels turn by the rear handle. This thing get a lot of looks at the drags, and swap meats, car shows. :p

·
Registered
10,371 Posts
man thats nice , if my son was not walking yet i'd get it
very cool

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My son is 4yrs old and when they get tierd of walking it makes things nice. a juice box and some crakers and it's lights out.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Not sure My buddy that made 5 of them and sold them for 950.00 each. Me and him did some hose trading for this one when i had my bike shop.

·
Registered
940 Posts
hang on to it for your next kid. sold my daughters after my vasectomy then had to build another for my second one. yah i know what your thinking. but when the doctor tells you too come back after 20 times.he means it.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hang on to it for your next kid. sold my daughters after my vasectomy then had to build another for my second one. yah i know what your thinking. but when the doctor tells you too come back after 20 times.he means it.
LOL. I know another person that happend to. :eek:

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I'm interested in it. I have been looking for hot-rod strollers for a while now.

let me know if you do decide to sell, if not, if you all know of a place to buy these that would be great too

·
up and running soon.
13,182 Posts
Thats cool man.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm interested in it. I have been looking for hot-rod strollers for a while now.

let me know if you do decide to sell, if not, if you all know of a place to buy these that would be great too
would be intersetd pm me. these are not on the market and it is hand built not a pice of junk. :p

1 - 20 of 46 Posts