Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is a good thing and a bad thing at the same time. He is a broke college student and wants to do all the stuff normal motor heads want to do. I keep telling him to just get through college and then you can play with the camaro. He is inpatient just like me so thats not a good answer. He wants it now.

Thank you for the nice comment on the chevelle it runs low 12s high 11s on pump gas no power adders. just a street car. It sounds more impressive then it really is.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I grew up cruising the Levittown parkway, and Coopers Auto, Car shows in Fairless Hills.
I did to. Levittown Parkway anyway. My chevelle was strictly a race only car back then. It wasn't till 97 I put it back on the street. I have had my car for 28 years. I hit the parkway right towards the end of its hayday 87 to 90 ish

·
Registered
19,310 Posts
I did to. Levittown Parkway anyway. My chevelle was strictly a race only car back then. It wasn't till 97 I put it back on the street. I have had my car for 28 years. I hit the parkway right towards the end of its hayday 87 to 90 ish
Yea that was the end pretty much.
Taco bell
Rustic Inn

·
Registered
19,310 Posts
Is your son playing baseball in college

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
How about Father vs Son burnout competion?lol Sweet rides happy to see Family fun/hard work pays off.
I would do that but then I would be the bad guy again. The last time I had him do a burnout he got nabbed by the police. 167$ ticket and I had to pay it he don't have any money going to college and all. Luckily the officer was cool and gave him a non moving violation no points. I am like a goddam magnet to the police around here.

·
Registered
19,310 Posts
Good glad to hear it, My sons friend TJ you probably know him he is a pitcher is going to Misericordia , just gave it up. my son made it to the last round of cuts coach want him back next year but he ended up catching for the Girls Softball team for Practices , and they want him to assist in managing them.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts