1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
939 Posts
Very talented - how long has he been doing gymnastics? My daughter (whose 8 ) has been in it for about a year - she hasnt got into the bars or anything just floor routines...

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very talented - how long has he been doing gymnastics? My daughter (whose 8 ) has been in it for about a year - she hasnt got into the bars or anything just floor routines...
This is his fourth year. He has finished th in state each year.

This year he decided to sit out football to take a shot at State champion. Looks like it paid off so far

·
Registered
6,482 Posts
Ya need to start feedin' that boy,put some meat on his bones....What about 2016 olympics?Or did he miss it by a year ??

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ya need to start feedin' that boy,put some meat on his bones....What about 2016 olympics?Or did he miss it by a year ??
He eats like a horse it is all that working out he does.

Yeah he missed it by a couple monthes, most boys compete a little older than the girls

·
Registered
6,482 Posts
He eats like a horse it is all that working out he does.

Yeah he missed it by a couple monthes, most boys compete a little older than the girls
Thats good,pretty soon his hormones will start kickin in and he will start to put wieght on in muscle so he can really throw himself around !!And it really looks like he is off to a VERY good start @ 11 yrs good excecution and poise.nice

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
81,086 Posts
WHAT A GREAT START ....YOU'VE GIVEN NICK....TO SOMETHING HE OBVIOUSLY ENJOYS ENOUGH TO PUT A TREMENDOUS AMOUNT OF EFFORT INTO....AND IT SHOWS....GREAT JOB AND GOOD LUCK IN THE FUTURE!

·
cynic/realist
15,961 Posts
Wow! That's some serious strength for a guy his age. Good luck to him. He seems like a shoe-in.

·
Registered
15,685 Posts
Way to go

·
Registered
546 Posts
Nice my boy traveled all over competing, wait until the release moves. Keep an eye on the wrist and ankles, its hard on them. Good luck keep it up

1 - 20 of 27 Posts