Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The left lane of our interstate highway system is refered to as The PASSING LANE!! If your not passing someone, GET THE PHUCK OUT OF IT !!

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Its is not......just look!!!!!....its old people wearing a hat.....plus a good amount of them have those sunglasses with the big green sides on em :evil:

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
jsj372 said:
Jimmy Biggs said:
Its is not......just look!!!!!....its old people wearing a hat.....plus a good amount of them have those sunglasses with the big green sides on em :evil:

Oh, people like you???? :smt005 :smt005
I may be in the left lane......however I'm Flyin.....the Vette gets best fuel mileage at 68-73..........so I conserve fuel......for the nation :p

·
Registered
160 Posts
I have to admit, that is funny as hell but is probably highly illegal and I would expect them to get shot if they did that to the wrong person. :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 I'd love to have one of those horns :smt005 :smt005 :smt005

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
jsj372 said:
Jimmy, you drive a Vette??? Stay real and stay away from them Ferds....They are like these young hotties today...High maintenance :-D
Hell yeah got a VETTE.....................A CHE-VETTE :smt005 :smt005 . No the most aggravating thing in the world is a NO DRIVEN MALE! WTF!!!

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Jimmy Biggs said:
jsj372 said:
Jimmy Biggs said:

Oh, people like you???? :smt005 :smt005
I may be in the left lane......however I'm Flyin.....the Vette gets best fuel mileage at 68-73..........so I conserve fuel......for the nation :p
You are part of the phuckin problem!! Speed limit is phuckin 70!! 3 miles over at best is a phuckin joke!! Do 70 in the right lane.. 80 in the middle lane and 90+ in the phuckin left lane!! If you see someone charging up on you get the phuck out of the way cause you're going to phuckin slow no matter how fast you think you're going!!! :evil:

·
Registered
158 Posts
SHON WEBB said:
jsj372 said:
Jimmy, you drive a Vette??? Stay real and stay away from them Ferds....They are like these young hotties today...High maintenance :-D
Hell yeah got a VETTE.....................A CHE-VETTE :smt005 :smt005 . No the most aggravating thing in the world is a NO DRIVEN MALE! WTF!!!
:evil: and whats wrong with a chevette? Jimmy I wish mine could get 30mpg and still run [email protected] Hell I wish I got 3mpg I done that one time with a 6 volt horn off of a 36 plymouth very loud for short burst :smt005

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Monty Mikho said:
[

If you see someone charging up on you get the phuck out of the way cause you're going to phuckin slow no matter how fast you think you're going!!! :evil:
EXACTLY!!!!! :smt023

1 - 18 of 18 Posts