Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
all motor
4,463 Posts
Great album!

Thanks for sharing...

I wish I could experience that. My gf saw the tent setup with plush gold chairs and said she'd be down for us to go!

·
Registered
11,874 Posts
Yeah, great stuff.
What is the tent with the chandeliers used for anyways?

Love that Pepsi can!

The blonde appears to be the only female in the whole place, is that normal there?

The 4 dudes in pic 32 seem to be the only ones dressed that way, I thought that was normal over there.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Where the heck are the spectators?? I feel like they're using our sport as a private pony race for betting?? Frankie hurry up & get your ass back to the good ole USA!! The middle east is a damn tinderbox..

·
Registered
7,641 Posts
One of the tents, not sure if it is the one in Danny's pics, is the hospitality area for the crew and racers. They treat the crews very well with food and beverages under the tent.

The 70 Camaro that is wrecked is the one that was wrecked in like late November, I believe it is the old Castellana car.

Danny, do you think you can keep the dust storm down a little tomorrow so those of us stuck in the US can watch some racing on live feed??? Thanks!

·
REBUILDING
10,877 Posts
Nice pics! Those guys sure do love Drag racing and sure spend money that we wish we had to do it! I don't know about you guys, but they are living the dream of buying and doing and racing, the way I would, if I had the means! The track is as nice as any track here in the USA!

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
these pix were taken on test day, so no crowds the tent is the hospitality tent for vip the white robes (dont know what the correct term is) is more rare than street clothes, seems like maybe 10-20% of the people wear it very westernized here these guys do love there racing as much as any of us met Sheik KH yesterday, laid back cool guy, he's only 24 everyone has been extremely nice, it really doesn't feel very much like a foreign country even, most everyone speaks english very well KH's shop is nice, been doing a lot of fabricating and repairs there they've got a guy that brings you refreshments on a silver tray and they will help you out on anything, tools, parts, raw materials, whatever funny story we were milling some stuff and throwing chips everywhere and this guy came over about every 15 minutes and swept up while we were still machining I'm gonna see if i can take him home with me :)

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
awesome pics Danny !!!! Take lots of behind the scenes pics for us that will never get over there, and keep the updates coming. Be safe !!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts