Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wanted to show my project off its a 70 nova 25.2 chassis gonna be lsx twin 88s on 315 60 dragradials let me no what you think

·
Tony McKellar
4,812 Posts
What ^^^^ said.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Looks good, but why did you stick with leaf springs? With all the time and effort why not 4 link it or ladder bars?

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
Looks good, but why did you stick with leaf springs? With all the time and effort why not 4 link it or ladder bars?
for most drag radial classes you have to have stock mounting locations...

·
Tony McKellar
4,812 Posts
Badass!

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Where is that going to be legal in drag radial/stock suspension? I'm not knocking the car, it's bad ass for sure. I've just been around this type of racing
(drag radial) for a long time and seen Wolfe and Paul Major go outside the norm and get grief for it.

·
X275!
4,937 Posts
Your last name isnt Major is it??

Car looks great, but you are going to catch alot of flack for the torque arm, which will not be legal at too many races. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
on leafspring cars they let you move them in
yea i just re-read my post and meant stock type suspension... we have a leaf spring car that we're moving inside the framerails...

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
x2 on the torque arm. i thought that was a mustang thing ;)
haha it's not even a mustang thing... i think it's on certain buicks and on 3rd and 4th get camaros and firebirds... i could be wrong about that but don't hold me to it... but yea he will catch a lot of flack for having it on there... from what i've heard there's not even that big of performance advantage, but who knows

1 - 20 of 108 Posts