Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought i should start a build thread and show you all the progress as it goes.After selling my 88 coupe in highschool 08 i thought it was time i built another notch...... It started life as a 1986 lx coupe with a god-awful orange color. it now is 2010 Ford flame blue with white pearl.
351w c6 trans..ect...my goal is to finish the car before summer..

First we started with the paint/body....
Before...

After...

·
Registered
237 Posts
looks good so far, i like the color, glad u changed it to 87-93 front clip also. i been debating on painting my coupe dhg this summer

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks,the rims are going to..there ugly as Fuck! i did cut some stuff on the front bumper but ill save those pics for when thats done.. ill update this alot with new pics..

·
Registered
237 Posts
i didnt have to say the wheels suck cause i knew you wld get rid of them anyway lol. any performance plans?

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Performance...YES ;) These showed up yesterday
Reverse dome -22cc 4.030

im going blow thru with a s475 1.32...aluminum heads,custom cam,H-beams....will get more indepth as the parts roll in

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Honestly i didnt change the nose lol, i wanted a 4eye but it just made somethings easier..i have lots of parts to snap pics of :-D

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Cool, looking forward to seeing your build progress. As for the nose change.....we all make mistakes. lol
I'm with you......I woulda kept the 4eye

·
Registered
535 Posts
nice start. i like the color. cant wait to see some progress. ive been working on mine for well over a year now. cant wait to finish. us young guys trying to finish a car is pretty hard.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My victor jr intake powdercoated black..

And my cxracing intercooler (fing huge)

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
got my ignition sysetm...

And some shorty bbk headers with v-bands thanks to a fellow yellow bullet member

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
not 100% sure but i think 1 3/4 hard to tell..they need to be cleaned up a bit

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Way to be a dick.....its MY car not yours...idc what it looks like...anything is better then what it looked when i bought.....

that hood is NOT on the car,and yea the FRONT molding on the fenders dont match but im replacing them with new black ones, we painted the car back in july and already had those bumpers on it when i bought it...id rather have the 4 eyed 86 front end but you work with what you have..

1 - 20 of 107 Posts