Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm turning the 63 Corvette into a street car, but this 69 Camaro is what I'll be racing soon.
I bought it last year with a 461BBC, and imediately sprayed the Eagle rod bolt(non upgrade) smooth out of the rod. :smt084
Shit, it was a bracket motor, how much was it expected to take? :rolleyes:
I love the car, but HATE RED!!!!!!!!! :smt077

Here's a before picture

I am a green lover. The camera doesn't wanna pick up the candy very well, but it looks like a Jolly Rancher apple green.

I'll order the new wheels for it tomorrow or the next day.

It had a 461, steel heads and a plate. It went a 9.11 at 146mph with a T-400 and a 456 gear.
It's getting a ....well, another short deck 454 looking engine with conventional aluminum heads, cast intake, 1 dominator and 2-32/36 kits, a 1.80 powerglide and either a 4.11 or a 3.89 gear.
TXDRL now has an old school backhalf class that I can get down to 2,800 lbs to race in. Now getting that light is gonna be a problem, but we should be ready to do something within a couple of months. I'll update as things happen.
YBBitch:

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
I can tell you like that green color by looking in your back ground and that's not the green pics i was sent.........

·
RED ROCKET
8,630 Posts
see you at the races...there is no other color that looks better than red!! LOL

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
The only color missing is a small Candy Red strip near the green. Then it would look like Christmas Candy. Should left the red strips on it.

·
Registered
15,534 Posts
I like it, it's different. It would be cool if the car were green and the stripes were white.

·
F.T.W. KILL EM ALL
10,841 Posts
Chris whats going on Dude? Just wanted to tell you that (Of course besides the 69 & the Vette being Bad Ass)....the Garage is pretty SWEET also!! Talk to ya soon.Steve :smt023

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
I like the Green. Just because it's something different. Looks great!

·
Registered
6,613 Posts
more pics of the vette!

1 - 20 of 86 Posts