Yellow Bullet Forums banner

61 - 80 of 82 Posts

·
Non me ne frega un cazzo
32,357 Posts
I have been going to the same guy for the past 15 yrs. Once you find someone that does good work stick with them.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
I have been going to the same guy for the past 15 yrs. Once you find someone that does good work stick with them.

i agree,been using my same guy for about 5 years now and i dont even think about going anywhere else

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Cool design for sure! The line work is super rough! I sat on an intricate design for 5yrs til I decided where and who was gonna do it, came out awesome, glad I waited and thought it out! Now look for someone that can finish and improve upon it!

·
WHAT?
2,039 Posts
Liquid nitrous squirtin out??

Its hard to find a good artist, like others said, find one keep it.

Obviously not this guy...

Lead.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Design cool,

Finished product.......not so much.

The 1 rod is smaller and the other looks bent.
LMAO. It's a N2O motor.

As all of us N2O guys know it's not about the size of the rod but the girth. The bent rod belongs to John Wayne Bobbitt.

·
Dicking bimbos at home
14,927 Posts
Tattoos, lol.:rolleyes:

·
El Diablo Blanco
6,780 Posts
Gonna have to keep those hairy legs shaved now..

·
Super Moderator
45,218 Posts
I agree. I went to 3 different tattoo artist for my first 3 tats,.....didn't like any of their work enough to go back to any of them.

Then, I found the guy I have been using now. He not only re-did the previous ones for me, but he's the guy who has done the next 12. ;)

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Concept was cool.... But, shading is blown outta the outline, the outlines are all fucked up. And the shading needs a better fade, to sharp of a fade. Sorry for the bash, but u wanted opinions ! Oh, and only one set of stage lights ... No pre stage ??????

·
WHAT?
2,039 Posts
I agree. I went to 3 different tattoo artist for my first 3 tats,.....didn't like any of their work enough to go back to any of them.

Then, I found the guy I have been using now. He not only re-did the previous ones for me, but he's the guy who has done the next 12. ;)

Pics or it didnt happen!!!

Lead.

·
Shrewd Negotiator
9,870 Posts
61 - 80 of 82 Posts