Yellow Bullet Forums banner

41 - 60 of 82 Posts

·
F.T.W. KILL EM ALL
10,841 Posts
What isn't a waste of money? Building race cars is a waste of money, going racing is a waste of money, buying beer is a waste of money, cigarettes are a waste of money,.titty bars are a waste of money, going out to dinner is a waste of money. Everything people do in life is a waste of money in the eyes of another who doesn't share that same enjoyment . Now for people looking down on tattooed people. Fuck em, I'm not tatted.on my neck or hands. I have no disrespectful logo or sayings on me. If some old asshole wants to frown on me , good for him. I own s business and deal with customers on a day to day basis. None of them frown upon me. Maybe in your neck of the woods , people look down on tattooed persons but then again you might still have outhouses as well. I live in the northeast u.s.a ,Pennsylvania , the tri state area. I bet you atleast half of the pop. here has ink.
Straight up Honest & to the point!(Jackstand)^^^^^ Fast88...as far as your Tat Dude...I have plenty of Ink & we all get different Shit Etc/Etc. All I can say is if your going to get another one some day..DONT GO TO THE SAME DUDE! :cool:

·
Registered
918 Posts
What isn't a waste of money? Building race cars is a waste of money, going racing is a waste of money, buying beer is a waste of money, cigarettes are a waste of money,.titty bars are a waste of money, going out to dinner is a waste of money. Everything people do in life is a waste of money in the eyes of another who doesn't share that same enjoyment . Now for people looking down on tattooed people. Fuck em, I'm not tatted.on my neck or hands. I have no disrespectful logo or sayings on me. If some old asshole wants to frown on me , good for him. I own s business and deal with customers on a day to day basis. None of them frown upon me. Maybe in your neck of the woods , people look down on tattooed persons but then again you might still have outhouses as well. I live in the northeast u.s.a ,Pennsylvania , the tri state area. I bet you atleast half of the pop. here has ink.
Well said!!

This tat was a great idea but was poor execution

·
Registered
20,374 Posts
did you ever get this fixed? did you find a new artist or did this guy get some more practice? i'm looking at getting some ink and this is exactly what i don't want to happen...
the money is one thing but to have to walk around with a jacked up tat scares the shit out of me!

·
Registered
2,675 Posts
Yea, you can have the Pre-Stage added...

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
If he's never done this sort of thing before you should have asked yourself why. An amazing tattoo artist on flowers and skulls might be shit at faces so don't assume because they are good at one thing they will be at another. Choose your next tattoo artist more carefully and never get one done because its $5 cheaper per hour somewhere else. It's a great concept badly executed but its very salvageable (but not by him)!!!

·
FHRITP
50,149 Posts
If he's never done this sort of thing before you should have asked yourself why. An amazing tattoo artist on flowers and skulls might be shit at faces so don't assume because they are good at one thing they will be at another. Choose your next tattoo artist more carefully and never get one done because its $5 cheaper per hour somewhere else. It's a great concept badly executed but its very salvageable (but not by him)!!!
This.

I would have looked for a guy who was old school. They seem to do better line work, older traditional stuff requires better lines.

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Did you use this guy also?..................This Guy can fix it.

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
What isn't a waste of money? Building race cars is a waste of money, going racing is a waste of money, buying beer is a waste of money, cigarettes are a waste of money,.titty bars are a waste of money, going out to dinner is a waste of money. Everything people do in life is a waste of money in the eyes of another who doesn't share that same enjoyment . Now for people looking down on tattooed people. Fuck em, I'm not tatted.on my neck or hands. I have no disrespectful logo or sayings on me. If some asshole wants to frown on me , good for him. I own s business and deal with customers on a day to day basis. None of them frown upon me. Maybe in your neck of the woods , people look down on tattooed persons but then again you might still have outhouses as well. I live in the northeast u.s.a ,Pennsylvania , the tri state area. I bet you atleast half of the pop. here has ink.
i agree with all but the old asshole...there are alot of different aged people who frown on tatoo's............fixed it:rolleyes:

·
Registered
20,374 Posts
i have two different designs that i want done. i have been studying local artists work for a few months and have it narrowed down. like said earlier, some people are good at certain types of work where as others aren't. two different artists will be doing mine because of the difference in design.

41 - 60 of 82 Posts