Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thats the first thing my brother notice, i was just to excited didnt notice after it was done. :smt102

·
Unoffical YB Fundraiser
14,678 Posts
Design cool,

Finished product.......not so much.

The 1 rod is smaller and the other looks bent.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Design cool,

Finished product.......not so much.

The 1 rod is smaller and the other looks bent.
Exactly, I don't like to pick apart peoples Shit cuz its mean but the design i really think uis bad ass. It's the guy doing it, I dont like. It looks very rookie and un clean. You really gotta pick your artists well. I'm lucky I have a guy that does awesome work for great prices and I trust him completely. There's more than one occasions where I just tell him what I want and he free needles it on me. No stencils. No drawings just go at it with the ink. IMHO thats a great artist.

·
Registered
8,372 Posts
Awful!

Don't worry, i have some shitty tattoos also.

Biggest mistake i ever made was thinking tats were cool.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
this guy does good work but i dont think he has done anything like this. there r a few things i would change but overall i like it. btw it is my first.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Not to be a dick but it kind of sucks. Details and how realistic a tattoo is what makes a good tattoo. No rod cap bolts. No pre stage. Looks amatuer. But if your happythats all that matters. Remember this is the bullet your gona hear things you dont want to

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thats why i posted it. opinions r appreciated, i can go back and add some minor details. thanks for the comments and im fully aware of what bone heads we r

·
Registered
604 Posts
this guy does good work but i dont think he has done anything like this. there r a few things i would change but overall i like it. btw it is my first.
Well look I'm not gonna bash your ink or anything. I've gone soft and got a conscience now. But just listen when I say that there are way better artists out there. I would recommend not going bsck to him. There's just no sharpness or straitness I'm his lines. I would really think this guy just started inking if you had not told me otherwise. But again its an awesome tat just poorly executed. It can be fixed by a proffesional so dont sweat it.

·
Registered
9,494 Posts
Cool idea and not to bust your balls or anyone else's but this is why I won't get a tattoo. If he makes a mistake now what? Sorry to say it but a mistake on my body is going to cost you a lot of heartache, pain, suffering, and more.

Cool, here is mine!

Looks small for a dragon? WTF do I know I don't have any dragon tattoo's. LOL

·
IgnoreIsForPussies
20,761 Posts
Cool idea and not to bust your balls or anyone else's but this is why I won't get a tattoo. If he makes a mistake now what? Sorry to say it but a mistake on my body is going to cost you a lot of heartache, pain, suffering, and more.

Looks small for a dragon? WTF do I know I don't have any dragon tattoo's. LOL
Its a baby dragon.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts