Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well we had this car up in NY,built it for a good friend,who now has health issues,so he sold it back to me.seeing as i cant drive a race car for a while. it had the pro stars on it[well still does on 1 side .lol]
i haven't decided which look i like both. I'm partial to the dog dish [they are the weld wheels i had on wagon]:D 295,s on 10 inch rims [dog dish wheels]

car is a basic 540 horse 8.5 t0 1 comp,502 ,strange Dana 3.73 gears, auto on the column 45,000 mile body.good streeter:cool:

bob

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol, thats what im sayin, jays away so he doesnt know i changed wheels yet, well 1/2 of them lol.bob

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
looks good either way Bob.nice car.getting ready to do my 70.still collecting pieces for it.

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Agreed! Dog dish caps on steel wheels. Beautiful car.
actually they are not steel wheels i made some thing to hold them on to my alumi stars[in frt] and welds in back] steel wheels that big came in at 99lbs on our buick.with radials on them:rolleyes:

·
Registered
693 Posts
I would love to have something like that to cruise back and forth to work in all summer.

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
ah come on , race car one side OEM the other !!! i'm thinkin' all black with baby moons !!!!.....it's your ride > you decide !

·
up and running soon.
13,182 Posts
That is a nice chevelle.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts