Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
22,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I hope these work. It still needs the air brushing done on the grill and bumper but I think it still looks good.

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
YEs the car looks faster already!!

Also how bout be more careful while working around it now!!!

·
Registered
22,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bill,
That looks really good! It will ad alot to your car.

Mike

Man I'm trying to keep up with your paint job..... I think it will have a light blue pin strip around all the jagged edges also today when I pick it up. I would hate to be the guy that has to do that LOL... I just dropped it off and gave the painter a open deal to do what he wanted to do just with the colors I wanted.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
KICK ASS BILL!!! :rock:

·
X275!
4,937 Posts
Looks awesome Bill!

·
Registered
22,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
looks good and kinda looks like the shannon jenkins paint job from a few years back
A little bit. I didn't notice that until my son said the same thing.

·
Registered
22,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
22,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
:supz:Awesome paint Bill!!! your old front end turned out pretty good too on my car.
I see it did turn out good on your car. You can tell everyone that parts of your car has been in the 6's LOL...

·
green to go
2,147 Posts
Man I'm trying to keep up with your paint job..... I think it will have a light blue pin strip around all the jagged edges also today when I pick it up. I would hate to be the guy that has to do that LOL... I just dropped it off and gave the painter a open deal to do what he wanted to do just with the colors I wanted.
lined out , will really finish it off....shades of the gmc salt flats truck from years back....did they use a mask or just tear 2" tape...? brandon

·
Registered
22,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
lined out , will really finish it off....shades of the gmc salt flats truck from years back....did they use a mask or just tear 2" tape...? brandon
He said they went to the computer and used some program to draw out eveything he wanted scaled to the side of the car and front end and then the computer cut out tape to lay down on the front end. He said that he over 6 hours laying everything out before applying the blue. Do you think a light blue would look good around the blue and white?

·
Registered
22,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
That's got to be worth some horsepower! Looks good.
If it doesn't add any HP I might add a little nozzle into the inlet pipe just to make sure we add something LOL...

1 - 20 of 122 Posts